2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

2 hours ago, UndyTaker said:

Period.

That's the Dumbest 💩 I've ever heard. So to be clear, because we couldn't beat the TB Bucs, that means the players didn't support Nick Sirianni?

Could it have been Sean Desai, Matt Patricia and Brian Johnson they didn't give 2 💩's about, curious?

I mean not even a few weeks later didn't these same exact player who hate Nick Sirianni not give him a 4 out out 5 as a HC? 

I'm sure the report card straight from the players themselves is false and these reporters are actually speaking the real truth. Keep up the agenda!👌

Edited by Nabbs4u

12 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

That's the Dumbest 💩 I've ever heard. So to be clear, because we couldn't beat the TB Bucs, that means the players didn't support Nick Sirianni?

Could it have been Sean Desai, Matt Patricia and Brian Johnson they didn't give 2 💩's about, curious?

I mean not even a few weeks later didn't these same exact player who hate Nick Sirianni not give him a 4 out out 5 as a HC? 

I'm sure the report card straight from the players themselves is false and these reporters are actually speaking the real truth. Keep up the agenda!👌

I think its more to do with the fact that they didnt even show up to even attempt to beat Tampa.

Also that survey happened during our bye week before the KC game. Things changed rather quickly in that locker room. The 10-1 start to the 1-6 finish speaks to how quickly.

9 hours ago, UndyTaker said:

I think its more to do with the fact that they didnt even show up to even attempt to beat Tampa.

Also that survey happened during our bye week before the KC game. Things changed rather quickly in that locker room. The 10-1 start to the 1-6 finish speaks to how quickly.

I love people running to reference that survey.

Look who is #32 in that survey.  I would rather have what they have.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

My understanding is the votes were completed towards the beginning of November, so before their collapse.  Let's keep it 💯 here.

Also, I get what he's trying to say.  It's not that they lost, but HOW they lost.  Many players on the field just looked completely disinterested with being there in that game and it showed in their play.  They didn't play like a team that was struggling to find their footing and still playing hard, they collectively as a group played like a team that wanted to just take their ball and go home.

• Like 2

Until Sirianni’s team shows up on the field looking like a real team I see no reason to place blind faith in him. The team looked lost and disinterested in the game down the stretch. That is a direct indictment on the HC. 

Does that mean what Carton is saying is accurate? Absolutely not lmfao. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Until Sirianni’s team shows up on the field looking like a real team I see no reason to place blind faith in him. The team looked lost and disinterested in the game down the stretch. That is a direct indictment on the HC. 

Does that mean what Carton is saying is accurate? Absolutely not lmfao. 

I think the best way to approach this upcoming season right now would to be as if it's something entirely new.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, UndyTaker said:

20 years latorrrrrrrr

Drove around that dump back in November.  Weeds growing on the concrete in that place.  Structurally that place has always been questionable.  Will be interesting to see how that goes.  Parking is an issue.  

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

I think the best way to approach this upcoming season right now would to be as if it's something entirely new.

Essentially ya. We have seen Siranni be successful. We have now seen him fail. He needs to get it fixed and hope he actually got the right OC and DC this time. If not then we will be looking for a new HC next season.

3 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Essentially ya. We have seen Siranni be successful. We have now seen him fail. He needs to get it fixed and hope he actually got the right OC and DC this time. If not then we will be looking for a new HC next season.

He either learns from his mistakes or the OC will take over.  <--Prediction

6 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Pauline hearing rumblings about us and CGJ at the combine. 

He was missed No Doubt, but can't seem to stay healthy. At the right price I guess. 🤷‍♂️

22 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Pauline hearing rumblings about us and CGJ at the combine. 

lol I thought this might happen, but what about CJGJ as a Nickel and sign another safety. He was pretty great as a nickel

1 hour ago, Last Stand said:

lol I thought this might happen, but what about CJGJ as a Nickel and sign another safety. He was pretty great as a nickel

If we did sign him I believe that's exactly what will be done. Like Cooper DeJean if we drafted him a movable piece Vic can use all over the field.  

Like 2022 Gannon

• Like 1