3. Odunze
  4. coleman
  5. Legette
  6. McConkley
  7. Worthy
  8. Adonai Mitchell
  9. Roman Wilson
  10. Brian Thomas Jr

I think McMillan will be a better pro than about 50 percent of those guys. 

34 minutes ago, armsteeld said:

Jackson Powers Johnson only has 1 year of starting experience at Center....does that bother you? I'm about to dig into a couple of his games.

Not at all.  His snaps were clean and on point.

Thoughts on Jackson Powers Johnson:

*linear athlete who is at his best moving forward.

*best in gap scheme runs. Good at double-teams to push then fall off and get the LB. Mobility is rather limited in Zones as he can be ran around.

*very good with ball control on his snaps. In 5 games I watched, he only had 1 bad snapped. Most are efficiently snapped to the QB/RB.

*has a bad habit of popping straight up in pass and run blocks. 

*has strong hands to stun and redirect LBs and loopers who are running stunts.

*plays wide a wide base. Has a slow almost lazy dropback which allows him to see the field well. This technique allowed him to quickly help either G to control their defender.

*vs USC, they tried covering him a couple of times by lining someone head up or shaded on him. While he didn't generate much movement, he held his own.

*times screens well and gets to his desired place but can be hit or miss unless a defender squares him up which is usually bad for them.

*doesn't have that lower body drive that I expected for a player of his size.

*strong active hands but he doesn't use them like a typewriter. He will extend and hold you there but doesn't work them.

Overall, he's a solid prospect. He's not like Maurkice  Pouncey but is more like Creed Humphrey. He gets the job done but nothing is flashy. Also, I was disappointed in seing him not go up against top tier talent as he missed the game vs Georgia who had 2 first round talents in Jordan Davis and Jalen Carter. Do I think he should be in play for pick number 20 in the first round? No but I can understand if the team goes that way. JPJ is not the mauling bear that I thought he'd be which was disappointing to me. Minus his size, I think Frazier is actually a better prospect than Jackson Powers Johnson.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, rlon said:

I understand why people may say that, but they are wrong. Harrison is the perfect wide receiver.

I am not swayed by what people say. I've been on Malik Nabers since I noticed him last season. He is Jamar Chase. Competition matters to a degree and Nabers posted insane numbers vs the best SEC defenders. Ignore the stats and let's look at it from an athletic view. Speed? Nabers. Body control? Even. Route running? Nabers. Run after catch? Nabers. Production? Nabers. 

Harrison was crowned by the draft pundits last season. Most of those guys don't watch tape. They are lemmings who parrot what others in their click may say. Their is no comparison just "This guy is the #1 at his position" and the rest passes it as gospel. Just watch a highlight film of Nabers then watch one of Harrison. The differences between the players is easily visible. Now that doesn't mean that they can't have a successful NFL career because coaching, scheme, and QB play matters in how WRs are viewed and also in their production.