Free Agency 2024

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I'm willing to wager it's Armstead. 

I might've spoken too soon, it might end up being a bunch of depth pieces instead of Armstead. Promise I'm not trying to play both sides. We still have interest in Rankins so it could be him + depth pieces. So many moving parts. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, LORK88 said:

I might've spoken too soon, it might end up being a bunch of depth pieces instead of Armstead. Promise I'm not trying to play both sides. We still have interest in Rankins so it could be him + depth pieces. So many moving parts. 

That would be interesting. After the trade, you don't have a full time starting DT and Rankins can't be depended on to play a full season. Draft may be that much more important with Newton & Murphy.

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I'm so glad we arent in the Titans situation. 

They are nuts. 4/95 with 50 in Guaranteed? Man we are about to have to open the check book up for Nico. Maybe we get that deal done this year and not have to have uncertainty, but Nico is also a 1 year wonder, so maybe we let him play another year and earn a big payday. 

Something the Chiefs have explored is whether you can win without retaining your WRs and they have. Granted they have Travis Kelce, but hes a TE and much cheaper to keep around. Ridley just signed for more money than Kelce has made in his career. 

43 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

but Nico is also a 1 year wonder, so maybe we let him play another year and earn a big payday. 

I'd rather get a deal done now before he's out of our price range. 

Also, though, I think he sees the value in playing with Stroud based off playing with Taylor/Mills/Driskel for a couple years. He might be willing to sign for slightly less in order to basically guarantee another big pay day.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Fant signed with Seattle. We are gonna have to address the position. I wouldn’t be shocked if we spend a day 2 pick on a tackle. We can release both our tackles as early as next year if we want. 

i want us to resign Josh Jones.

• Like 1