49ers [24] Packers [21] - PostGame Thread

CWood21

2 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I do recall Watson got a lot of attention from Dallas last week and perhaps he was being double teamed again?

I'm figuring....either he hasnt actually been 100% healthy....or he's just not the top flight talent we need as a WR1.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Kicking the FG was not a guaranteed success.  You dont " take" the points, you try to score them.  

No it isn't a guarantee but you can't score if you don't freaking try.

Great. Our kicker's missed 10 kicks in the last 12 games - including a critical miss in a win or go home game - and our HC hasnt a clue what to do about it.

Get a new kicker. Or ST coach that can figure the guy out.

Continued failure becomes acceptable failure.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Think they intentionally took him away tonight. 

Yea, teams are going to try and do that. True number 1 WRs manage to find a way to stay involved. He has 2 catches for 20 yards over the last two games and he didn't have a single 100 yard game this season.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

I'm figuring....either he hasnt actually been 100% healthy....or he's just not the top flight talent we need as a WR1.

He obviously is not a 100%. And I dread thinking it, but Watson never may be a 100% with those hamstrings. I'll continue to contend this offense would be near unstoppable if it has a legit defense-stretcher to draw safety help. 

17 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

Love throwing a horrible interception didn't make you smarter.

Your talent evaluations are laughable.

The guy can't stay healthy, he has average hands and he disappears for weeks at a time. Go on, keep defending him, when he pulls his hamstring in training camp again you'll be saying the same thing.

Just now, DWhitehurst said:

He obviously is not a 100%. And I dread thinking it, but Watson never may be a 100% with those hamstrings. I'll continue to contend this offense would be near unstoppable if it has a legit defense-stretcher to draw safety help. 

Given the amount of times I actually saw him running....which was few and far between....I cant say if he was 100% or not.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

Great. Our kicker's missed 10 kicks in the last 12 games - including a critical miss in a win or go home game - and our HC hasnt a clue what to do about it.

Atleast half of those are on our long snapper being garbage.

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

I doubt MLF is going to throw his kicker under the bus to the media but if I were Carlson I'd be damn worried.  That assessment by his HC is about as damning as he would make publicly.  I suppose they hoped he would get better as the season progressed but it never happened.  This is why you don't squander valuable draft picks on kickers.  It wouldn't hurt to find another long snapper too.