Around The League

Jerry

13 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Our entire ride side went to the Giants lol.

They hired the Raiders Oline coach to right?

The right side was the weak spot on the Oline. Weird to employ them all in a new location. 

17 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Spencer Rattler has been the talk of Saints camp. Apparently he’s been phenomenal 

Saints also haven’t named a starter yet, even though it’s 95% likely gonna be Carr.

Apparently Carr rubbed so many guys the wrong way in the lockeroom with his passive aggressive attitude such as Olave and multiple guys on defense, and rubbed guys the wrong way with his timid play-style, that it would have been a big divide and made a lot of guys unhappy if he was named starter right away. 

Just like 2017 the locker room hated Carr and instead of analyzing Carr as the problem, they fire everyone and trade away everyone to protect him lol. Good job Mark. 

I’ve never once fallen for Carr’s fake nice guy act. Amazing how many people on this forum fall for his bulls***. 

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

Spencer Rattler has been the talk of Saints camp. Apparently he’s been phenomenal 

I was down to take him once he started to fall hard. I think a lot of us were in the same boat tbh. 

I think we will likely be drafting one quite high next year anyways.

7 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I was down to take him once he started to fall hard. I think a lot of us were in the same boat tbh. 

I think we will likely be drafting one quite high next year anyways.

He was a heavily debated QB before draft time. I would have absolutely took him in the 4th

1 hour ago, Tank4Drake said:

Saints also haven’t named a starter yet, even though it’s 95% likely gonna be Carr.

Apparently Carr rubbed so many guys the wrong way in the lockeroom with his passive aggressive attitude such as Olave and multiple guys on defense, and rubbed guys the wrong way with his timid play-style, that it would have been a big divide and made a lot of guys unhappy if he was named starter right away. 

Just like 2017 the locker room hated Carr and instead of analyzing Carr as the problem, they fire everyone and trade away everyone to protect him lol. Good job Mark. 

I’ve never once fallen for Carr’s fake nice guy act. Amazing how many people on this forum fall for his bulls***. 

Saints are stuck with Carr until after the 2026 season. Wild contract they gave him with two 50M + 60M cap hits.  I was very high on Rattler. 

Edited by bucksavage1

3 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

God I hope he gets it together. The amount of Garrett Wilson I have in fantasy bestball is mind boggling high. 

Great WRs will put up numbers no matter who the QB is

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

Eh? Wilson and Adams were absolute fantasy busts at their price last year, especially Wilson. 

In fantasy terms sure. Wilson I can’t imagine will be worse. 

I do have my reservations about AR coming off an Achilles injury. Even in 2022, he wasn’t his best in GB