Super Bowl LVIII: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers

Chiefs or 49ers  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl 58?

• Chiefs
    • 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2024 at 11:30 PM

20 minutes ago, Ripline said:

Cmon forge, your better than that, he brought it up at his presser as something that stands out to make an ISSUE out of it!!

Quit trolling me! Your a mod for Gods sake!

Or he just gave an honest assessment on what stands out about the Chiefs offensive line given their league leading holding calls? I suppose he could have talked about their inability to line up properly? Or at least one of them. The Chiefs tackles aren't all world...the penalties are probably the most notable things about them this year, tbh. 

He was asked a question and answered it. And in true Bosa style, he did it about as deadpan and bluntly as possible. 

If I were assessing Dre Greenlaw, I'd certainly acknowledge how extra he is and prone to unnecessary roughness penalties. 

• Like 2

What’s going on here?  We’re bitching and moaning about field conditions?  We’re bitching and moaning about a singer?  Good grief just go out and play the game. As far as I can tell both teams are facing the same conditions. Buck up and face it. (Yeah I know it’s just fans). I guess when facing such overwhelming odds, just remember on time, on target, never quit. 

I can’t lie I’m just looking for a good game. Both teams with the same field conditions battling it out. Who adapts who adjusts. Who can overcome this horrendous negative of field conditions. Are we talking field conditions?  It’s just field conditions. Shake my head. 

Oh and a girl that is a singer. What a controversy. 

Get over yourselves and just take the super bowl as what it is. A freaking game.  A moment in time to just relax and let the strain of real life wither in the background. Enjoy a beer with your best mate. Yada yada. The end. 

Oh I am a salty Browns fan. So there’s that. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Or he just gave an honest assessment on what stands out about the Chiefs offensive line given their league leading holding calls? I suppose he could have talked about their inability to line up properly? Or at least one of them. The Chiefs tackles aren't all world...the penalties are probably the most notable things about them this year, tbh. 

He was asked a question and answered it. And in true Bosa style, he did it about as deadpan and bluntly as possible. 

If I were assessing Dre Greenlaw, I'd certainly acknowledge how extra he is and prone to unnecessary roughness penalties. 

I don't think there's anything objectively wrong with what Bosa said. I will say, I much prefer the Andy Reid approach, which is basically that no one is allowed to say anything but positive things about the opposition pre-game lol. He does not allow anything they say about the opposition to get headlines or attention pre-game.

It slipped once with Justin Reid against the Bengals, and it was clear that it was never allowed to happen again after that.

34 minutes ago, Forge said:

You heard him @Jakuvious. Man is a number one receiver when you throw him the ball. I think you should throw it to him 15 or 16 times Sunday

I'm at the point I just don't click play on any videos involving him. Praying he's a healthy scratch again.

3 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I don't think there's anything objectively wrong with what Bosa said. I will say, I much prefer the Andy Reid approach, which is basically that no one is allowed to say anything but positive things about the opposition pre-game lol. He does not allow anything they say about the opposition to get headlines or attention pre-game.

It slipped once with Justin Reid against the Bengals, and it was clear that it was never allowed to happen again after that.

I would 100% be on my guys to give the most milquetoast answers ever. I don't think there's anything to be gained from being anything but.

It's a fun soundbite but I see no reason to poke the bear

• Like 1

Does spags have a Hof case? If he wins this, it'll be like his 4th ring as a coordinator... I'm reasonably sure that there aren't a ton of guys in the hall due to just their coordinator performance, but I figure at some point there are some who have to get consideration?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

What’s going on here?  We’re bitching and moaning about field conditions?  We’re bitching and moaning about a singer?  Good grief just go out and play the game. As far as I can tell both teams are facing the same conditions. Buck up and face it. (Yeah I know it’s just fans). I guess when facing such overwhelming odds, just remember on time, on target, never quit. 

I can’t lie I’m just looking for a good game. Both teams with the same field conditions battling it out. Who adapts who adjusts. Who can overcome this horrendous negative of field conditions. Are we talking field conditions?  It’s just field conditions. Shake my head. 

Oh and a girl that is a singer. What a controversy. 

Get over yourselves and just take the super bowl as what it is. A freaking game.  A moment in time to just relax and let the strain of real life wither in the background. Enjoy a beer with your best mate. Yada yada. The end. 

Oh I am a salty Browns fan. So there’s that. 

Wrong post quote 

Edited by Dash