Super Bowl LVIII: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers

Chiefs or 49ers  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl 58?

• Chiefs
    • 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2024 at 11:30 PM

They called holding on Bosa yet?

Saw JJ Watt was suggesting talking the holding penalty to 5 yards instead of 10 and it might cause refs to call it more. I like where his mind is at but they won't do it to slow down the game more. Definitely was needed in the SB though

On 2/16/2024 at 10:22 PM, rob_shadows said:

They were both minors....I have questions... And there are no acceptable answers.

It's getting to a point where there isn't anyone in this country left not directly affected by one of these mass events. Maybe then something will change.

5 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

They called holding on Bosa yet?

Saw JJ Watt was suggesting talking the holding penalty to 5 yards instead of 10 and it might cause refs to call it more. I like where his mind is at but they won't do it to slow down the game more. Definitely was needed in the SB though

especially on that Niners trick play touchdown, should’ve got em for holding then, then the game wouldn’t have been so down to the wire at the end 

29 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

NFL reaching on this one imo lol 

https://athlonsports.com/nfl/nfl-levies-fine-against-super-bowl-lviii-chiefs-lb-nick-bolton-controversial-tackle

chiefs-lb-nick-bolton-tackles-49ers-qb-b

Bolton will have to pay the NFL $8,238 for a horse-collar tackle of 49ers quarterback Brock Purdy in the second quarter of Super Bowl LVIII. 

Call was right on the field if you watch the play, but fine seems kind of excessive? 

• Like 2

Just now, Forge said:

Call was right on the field if you watch the play, but fine seems kind of excessive? 

Absolutely the right call but I didn't think it'd result in a fine, especially, considering it wasn't some egregious "take-down" type of horse collar.

8k is peanuts to these guys but just was surprised at a fine here.

• Like 2