Super Bowl LVIII: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers

Chiefs or 49ers  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl 58?

• Chiefs
    • 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2024 at 11:30 PM

Horrible news. I hope everyone will be fine.

Edit: KMBC 9 reports according to the fire department, that 10 people were shot. 3 of them in critical condition. 1 dead.šŸ˜¢

Edited by Edge

19 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

the more ppl breakdown the sb the more evidence there is of trent williams getting manhandled

Probably the most unexpected result, for me, in terms of smaller matchups within the game. McDuffie and Sneed shutting down Aiyuk and Deebo, not that crazy. Kelce versus Warner being a battle all game, of course. The schematic stuff we did against Bosa, we've done every time we've played him. But Pennel got the best of Williams on a few occasions, Sneed and McDuffie both took him on successfully to seal the edge, Chenal was blowing up everyone he came up against, including Williams. Those I didn't expect. Maybe the age plus a long season finally caught up to him. I dunno.

lol @ the narrative that Nick Wright is pushing that "Mahomes changed his style of play to accommodate the defense"

Like what does that even mean?Ā 

Are we really trying to rewrite Mahomes worst statistical year as wanting to play more conservative to 'fit' the defense better?

We reallyĀ think Mahomes wanted those passes dropped, balls missed, INTs picked and games lost because he was just trying to "manage" instead of "put up MVP numbers because that wouldn't have led to a SB win"?

Nick has gone from my favorite sports guy to frustrating to watch, even as a fan. Thank god for Wildes and Brou.

• Like 3

Really sucks to hear what happened at the Superbowl parade. On a day that should be celebrated for the Chiefs going back to back it will be remembered for the senseless shooting that took place. I hope anyone who went to the parade were safe and didnt get harmed. And I hope justice will be serve to those who did the shooting.Ā 

2 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

Probably the most unexpected result, for me, in terms of smaller matchups within the game. McDuffie and Sneed shutting down Aiyuk and Deebo, not that crazy. Kelce versus Warner being a battle all game, of course. The schematic stuff we did against Bosa, we've done every time we've played him. But Pennel got the best of Williams on a few occasions, Sneed and McDuffie both took him on successfully to seal the edge, Chenal was blowing up everyone he came up against, including Williams. Those I didn't expect. Maybe the age plus a long season finally caught up to him. I dunno.

I think Nick Bosa might be entering teh "most overrated player in the NFL" territory tbh

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I think Nick Bosa might be entering teh "most overrated player in the NFL" territory tbh

?Ā 

I'm not sure how that is a takeaway after the super bowl. He was a menace for long stretches.Ā 

It does kind of suck that some things he did poorly coming out of college are still quite visibly a problemĀ 

Ā 

3 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

the more ppl breakdown the sb the more evidence there is of trent williams getting manhandled

Horrific game from him.Ā 

I think his pass pro has always been a bit overrated (his run blocking is what makes him special) but he straight up got his *** whooped this game.Ā 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Horrific game from him.Ā 

I think his pass pro has always been a bit overrated (his run blocking is what makes him special) but he straight up got his *** whooped this game.Ā 

Yikes he was our highest graded player in the game via PFF.

3 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

He got beat a lot.Ā 

Mike Pennell kicked his *** several times.

And that's before considering the penalties that killed a drive.Ā 

But maybe he was on his butt less than I think and it's just more noticeable because it was trent on his butt....but I Don't think that was the case. I think he just played poorlyĀ 

14 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

They said it was his best game of the season.

I have questions about this. I won't discount that maybe he won every single snap except the ones I noticed him get beat, but that alone feels like it would've been enough to drop him lower than he was. They graded him higher than Pennel, Jennings, McDuffie. I did not see that at all.

8 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

They said it was his best game of the season.

I have questions about this. I won't discount that maybe he won every single snap except the ones I noticed him get beat, but that alone feels like it would've been enough to drop him lower than he was. They graded him higher than Pennel, Jennings, McDuffie. I did not see that at all.

Random PFF ratings sparks curious discussion on accuracy/ validity of PFF.Ā Ā 

More clicks and a few subscribers later.

Profit.

• Like 2

Any details on the age of the person killed? An adult? Could have been a deranged 49er or Raider fan or some lunatics that were pissed that the city was wasting funds on another parade. Just speculating, but I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever heard of a host city parade having blatant acts of violence like this. Definitely premeditated.