2025 NFL Draft 7 Round ranking (Edited 6/11/24)

Ozzy

7 hours ago, Armbar said:

How does having a strong running game disqualify a prospect from being a 1st rounder? I don’t even like Beck, but your criticism of him is bizarre, to say the least. 

Not either of them.. The combination of them. It fortifies the offensive prowess for UGA. It works great in NCAA but it may keep Beck from honing his skill set for NFL.  When the 2024 season is concluded Beck may be the same as 2023.  I just don't see 1st round material in him as of right now.  

3 hours ago, Ozzy said:

I believe Beck does have high level processing but yes is hard to really get a read on him because Georgia is so good on the OL, WR, TE and RB groups.  Will be interesting how he does this year with teams having more tape on him.  And sure Jets with a 1st round QB is not super likely but depends on how Rodgers looks this up coming year and how Travis looks coming off that injury. 

Gray I like and thought he could of came out this year, a little soft though and he will have to get stronger at the point of attack but he has great feet.  Also not sure he if transferred out of Oregon State or not with so many other guys leaving once Smith left as the coach.

I assume Moses and Tyron Smith will be one year and potentially out of the NFL.  So thus the reason to maybe go OL again, but sure if one of those two play well and stay in the league another year it is not as big of a need.  It is curious what they will do with Fashanu, honestly would not be surprised if he beats out Moses or Smith potentially for one of those starting spots but all depends on their health.  He was a great pickup and could be a great pro.  

Taylor and McGregor could be great UDFA pickups for them, I am surprised both did not get drafted because both showed enough I feel, especially Taylor for being a solid prospect for all three years he was in college.  He did disappoint this past year though, he had 1st round potential coming into the year but clearly did not have a very dominating season at all.  

Lindenberg true is not a super athletic backer if they need that but for a ILB he is very rangy and super active/smart.  But yes he would not be the typical mold and does have to show he can be healthy for a full season.  In terms of vision he is great and really finds the football, but yeah does not fit the athletic profile for that style of defense usually.  

So Gillotte has 1st round buzz?  I like him just not sure how dominating he can be but he sure is productive that is for sure.  And any super productive slippery pass rusher can sometimes rise up draft boards no question.  

Riley Leonard I like his athletic profile, and what team would not want a big large athletic QB who can move.  Sure he has to improve as a passer but if he does he could be very solid, and last year he was really hurt a lot so that hurt his game.  He could easily be a 1st round pick with a good year and Notre Dame does have some solid pass catchers returning, and again what team would not love a big strong athletic QB who is tough.  Brady Cook sure he could rise up but I feel he is helped greatly by Burden.  His arm is pretty limited though but he is a gritty player.  They took a lot of people by surprise last year, not sure that will happen again in a deeper more talented SEC now with Texas and OU.  

Jordan Reid had Gillotte taken by Lions at 29.  He made the reference to Darius Robinson and his comparison.  We will see.

Cook came back from torn labrum. His arm strength was fine. Maybe too much touch for your liking.  I plan to watch his game on live tv to make sure if that is in fact.  Internet video doesn't benefit me well due to low speed.   Sadly, I just find out that he may stay with the Tigers thru 2025.  Who knows.

8 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Jordan Reid had Gillotte taken by Lions at 29.  He made the reference to Darius Robinson and his comparison.  We will see.

Cook came back from torn labrum. His arm strength was fine. Maybe too much touch for your liking.  I plan to watch his game on live tv to make sure if that is in fact.  Internet video doesn't benefit me well due to low speed.   Sadly, I just find out that he may stay with the Tigers thru 2025.  Who knows.

I sure hope he was not comparing the two players, Darius Robinson is a physical freak show, almost 300 pounds, can play DT and really came on this last year on the edge and is super versatile but raw and took him awhile to start to become a productive player.

Gillottee is not nearly that size but has been a pretty productive guy in terms of getting after the QB for awhile, and Gillottee is not as strong or big either.  He is more of a slipper quick off the ball pass rusher but sure with a good year he could rise in a some what so so pass rushing group.  I think he did well against Notre Dame last year which is super impressive against quality competition, so maybe he could be a big riser.

Jalen Green and Kromah off James Madison were two of the top 10 guys in the nation in sacks last year but were not drafted, neither was Richard Jibunor which was a big surprise to me.  Trey Moore I do not have on this list but will be interesting how he does on Texas, he could be good and be drafted high with a solid season.  Gillottee was in that top 10 mix of guys with a lot of sacks last year.  

10 hours ago, Ozzy said:

True but Carson Beck is not this wow prospect that is like Matthew Stafford or something in terms of his arm talent.  There is a reason he sat on the bench behind Stetson Bennett for two years.  

Now maybe he will take yet another step next year and become this elite level talent but right now to me he is not a wow prospect, but still probably a 1st round pick and I do have him as one unless some other QBs out perform him.  Which will be hard to do because again he is on a loaded team that has tons of weapons to go to offensively.  It would be hard for a QB not to succeed with that group on Georgia behind that OL and with the WRs, TEs and Backs they have.  As long as you spread the ball around as a QB you should be fine and many college QBs would love to be with that cast Beck has next year.  

You are acting like I am saying that Beck is the #1 QB in the class.  I have never said that.  Only that I like Beck for an NFL QB( for reasons stated) and I see him in the 1st round.  You have him at 20 which is fine this early.

Again, it would be hard to not succeed for Trevor Lawrence/CJ Stoud/JJ McCarthy with all the talent around him.  I get that but you can still evaluate the QB's skills outside the system and other players.  Sometimes it is harder because the system doesn't give them deep throws ( Greyson McCall) or they do not have to throw into tight windows due to LOC or coverage but it is still doable.  Beck will have the same issues as McCarthy in volume of passes to look at.  Sucks to have a good defense.

9 hours ago, Ozzy said:

I sure hope he was not comparing the two players, Darius Robinson is a physical freak show, almost 300 pounds, can play DT and really came on this last year on the edge and is super versatile but raw and took him awhile to start to become a productive player.

Gillottee is not nearly that size but has been a pretty productive guy in terms of getting after the QB for awhile, and Gillottee is not as strong or big either.  He is more of a slipper quick off the ball pass rusher but sure with a good year he could rise in a some what so so pass rushing group.  I think he did well against Notre Dame last year which is super impressive against quality competition, so maybe he could be a big riser.

Jalen Green and Kromah off James Madison were two of the top 10 guys in the nation in sacks last year but were not drafted, neither was Richard Jibunor which was a big surprise to me.  Trey Moore I do not have on this list but will be interesting how he does on Texas, he could be good and be drafted high with a solid season.  Gillottee was in that top 10 mix of guys with a lot of sacks last year.  

Gillotte is a stud, I have him in my early top 20, one I will be watching next season for sure, would love him in GB based on 2023 tape. The Robinson comparison stems more from his ability to be a base down EDGE with productive tape showing him rushing as a 3T in the sub package. He's squatty compared to Robinson and the length measurements will be really important next draft season for him. Hes more than just slippery though, he has a bull, he has a long arm, he can win with power. Kills ND's guards in that game last year. 

While on Louisville DL, #95 gets both Alt and Fisher good in that game. Will be one to keep an eye on this year. 

14 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Gillotte is a stud, I have him in my early top 20, one I will be watching next season for sure, would love him in GB based on 2023 tape. The Robinson comparison stems more from his ability to be a base down EDGE with productive tape showing him rushing as a 3T in the sub package. He's squatty compared to Robinson and the length measurements will be really important next draft season for him. Hes more than just slippery though, he has a bull, he has a long arm, he can win with power. Kills ND's guards in that game last year. 

While on Louisville DL, #95 gets both Alt and Fisher good in that game. Will be one to keep an eye on this year. 

Possibly I underrated Gillotte and maybe he is a little more physical than I originally thought.

And yes as a sub package DT pass rusher on 3rd downs he could be very interesting but again Darius Robinson to me is not a sub package pass rusher on 3rd downs, sure he can do that but he can legit play DT in 4/3 no problem and did so before.  Not sure Gillotte could do that in the NFL at 270 pounds or whatever he is.  And I still say Robinson is by far more strong, physically gifted and is clearly bigger as well.  Robinson is what 285 but does not look it, seems kind of thin for 285 so clearly the dude is ripped to be that heavy and not be super heavy in the mid section, he has a lot of muscle.

Still as a true edge I would have a problem taking Gillotte over any of these guys, especially the top 5 or so which would kick him well out of the 1st round consideration potentially.  The rest who knows but I expect Dennis-Sutton to be very good this year, Joyner was already great last year and should be even better, Princely should be better also with more talent around him at Ole Miss with their additions, Diggs has always been a gifted pass rusher and Sawyer is poised to have a breakout year and Burch was a beast last year as well and is super long.  

Patrick Payton Florida State RS JR
Nic Scourton Texas A&M JR
Mykel Williams Georgia JR
JT Tuimoloau Ohio State RS JR
Landon Jackson Arkansas
Dani Dennis-Sutton Penn State JR
Jah Joyner Minnesota RS
Princely Umanmielen Ole Miss
Fadil Diggs Syracuse RS
Jack Sawyer Ohio State
Jordan Burch Oregon RS

Will be interesting how Gillotte does this year and like anyone else he could play his way into being a higher pick than I have him no question.

On 5/9/2024 at 6:25 AM, Ozzy said:

Possibly I underrated Gillotte and maybe he is a little more physical than I originally thought.

And yes as a sub package DT pass rusher on 3rd downs he could be very interesting but again Darius Robinson to me is not a sub package pass rusher on 3rd downs, sure he can do that but he can legit play DT in 4/3 no problem and did so before.  Not sure Gillotte could do that in the NFL at 270 pounds or whatever he is.  And I still say Robinson is by far more strong, physically gifted and is clearly bigger as well.  Robinson is what 285 but does not look it, seems kind of thin for 285 so clearly the dude is ripped to be that heavy and not be super heavy in the mid section, he has a lot of muscle.

Still as a true edge I would have a problem taking Gillotte over any of these guys, especially the top 5 or so which would kick him well out of the 1st round consideration potentially.  The rest who knows but I expect Dennis-Sutton to be very good this year, Joyner was already great last year and should be even better, Princely should be better also with more talent around him at Ole Miss with their additions, Diggs has always been a gifted pass rusher and Sawyer is poised to have a breakout year and Burch was a beast last year as well and is super long.  

Patrick Payton Florida State RS JR
Nic Scourton Texas A&M JR
Mykel Williams Georgia JR
JT Tuimoloau Ohio State RS JR
Landon Jackson Arkansas
Dani Dennis-Sutton Penn State JR
Jah Joyner Minnesota RS
Princely Umanmielen Ole Miss
Fadil Diggs Syracuse RS
Jack Sawyer Ohio State
Jordan Burch Oregon RS

Will be interesting how Gillotte does this year and like anyone else he could play his way into being a higher pick than I have him no question.

I have Gillotte in a tier with JTT and Scourton as EDGE's 4-6. I think all of them have similar games, Gillotte is probably the best finesse rusher of those 3 while JTT the best power guy and Scourton wins the most ways. Payton too me is just too small in the lower body to have a top 20 grade on at this point, he's certainly in my top 50 watchlist but I need him to bulk up this off-season if he's going to climb. He doesn't have a bonifide speed to power rush yet, and to me that's like a pitcher not having a fastball, I need to see if before he becomes a staple in the 1st round group of guys. Landon Jackson and DDS are certainly ones to keep an eye on this year, have both in the 40's right now, but easily could be top 5 picks with their body type and athletic ability. Have not gotten to Diggs or Joyner yet. 

48 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I have Gillotte in a tier with JTT and Scourton as EDGE's 4-6. I think all of them have similar games, Gillotte is probably the best finesse rusher of those 3 while JTT the best power guy and Scourton wins the most ways. Payton too me is just too small in the lower body to have a top 20 grade on at this point, he's certainly in my top 50 watchlist but I need him to bulk up this off-season if he's going to climb. He doesn't have a bonifide speed to power rush yet, and to me that's like a pitcher not having a fastball, I need to see if before he becomes a staple in the 1st round group of guys. Landon Jackson and DDS are certainly ones to keep an eye on this year, have both in the 40's right now, but easily could be top 5 picks with their body type and athletic ability. Have not gotten to Diggs or Joyner yet. 

Patrick Payton to me is easily the top edge guy at this time in terms of pure potential.  Granted I have a few DTs ahead of him because they are better players, and this is a some what weak edge group in terms of high end until some guys really take that next step.

And sure Payton has to take another step also but his production as even a true freshman was super impressive and he was even better last year so no reason to not think he will not be better again this season.  He has way more athletic ability and upside than Scourton, Gillotte or Tuimoloau.  Dude had 10 passes deflected last year which shows his athletic ability and quickness, granted he might be more of a 3/4 OLB but his upside at that spot is pretty high I feel.  

Sure he needs to get stronger but to me that can happen, but guys cannot just become as athletic as he is as a 6-5 250 edge player.  As for not having a refined pass rush game, that again to me can be taught just like strength can be added.  Top 10 sack guys in Trey Hendrickson and Maxx Crosby they have both greatly improved as pass rushers in the NFL and Crosby especially was nothing like he is now as a pass rusher when in college, but both especially Crosby had that elite athletic ability and rare skills.  Granted not everyone works hard at their craft in football which is insane to me, that is their job and a well paying job, why not improve because then you get paid more, duh.  

6 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Patrick Payton to me is easily the top edge guy at this time in terms of pure potential.  Granted I have a few DTs ahead of him because they are better players, and this is a some what weak edge group in terms of high end until some guys really take that next step.

And sure Payton has to take another step also but his production as even a true freshman was super impressive and he was even better last year so no reason to not think he will not be better again this season.  He has way more athletic ability and upside than Scourton, Gillotte or Tuimoloau.  Dude had 10 passes deflected last year which shows his athletic ability and quickness, granted he might be more of a 3/4 OLB but his upside at that spot is pretty high I feel.  

Sure he needs to get stronger but to me that can happen, but guys cannot just become as athletic as he is as a 6-5 250 edge player.  As for not having a refined pass rush game, that again to me can be taught just like strength can be added.  Top 10 sack guys in Trey Hendrickson and Maxx Crosby they have both greatly improved as pass rushers in the NFL and Crosby especially was nothing like he is now as a pass rusher when in college, but both especially Crosby had that elite athletic ability and rare skills.  Granted not everyone works hard at their craft in football which is insane to me, that is their job and a well paying job, why not improve because then you get paid more, duh.  

There is no chance at all Payton is 250. He was probably playing at 235 last year. He reminds me a ton of Arden Key at the moment. Key dominated the SEC as a soph, tried to gain NFL weight and sucked. Key has developed a nice niche for himself at the NFL level, but he's never become the top 5 overall franchise pass rusher he was projected as in 2016. Payton needs to get into the 250's and play the way he did last year, then he'll get the bump he deserves. Right now at his size, 4-3 teams will have no use for him, and 3-4 teams are going to worry about him setting an edge in the run game. In a class full of big, versatile edge players he can rise close to the top, but I need to see it. If he stays in the 230's/low 240's, he'll get drafted as a niche player to a 3-4 team in the 2nd-3rd round. 

22 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

There is no chance at all Payton is 250. He was probably playing at 235 last year. He reminds me a ton of Arden Key at the moment. Key dominated the SEC as a soph, tried to gain NFL weight and sucked. Key has developed a nice niche for himself at the NFL level, but he's never become the top 5 overall franchise pass rusher he was projected as in 2016. Payton needs to get into the 250's and play the way he did last year, then he'll get the bump he deserves. Right now at his size, 4-3 teams will have no use for him, and 3-4 teams are going to worry about him setting an edge in the run game. In a class full of big, versatile edge players he can rise close to the top, but I need to see it. If he stays in the 230's/low 240's, he'll get drafted as a niche player to a 3-4 team in the 2nd-3rd round. 

Will McDonald was the 15th pick overall and he weighed what 239, Dallas Turner same weight and he could be absolutely amazing on Minnesota in that Flores system.  Sure maybe some teams disliked Turner because he was not heavier but the dude can play flat out.

Key is not nearly as athletic as Patrick Payton not even close and same with McDonald and Turner either, both wildly more athletic than Key.  Key ran what 4.9 and Turner 4.46, yeah that is a different planet there.  Thibodeaux was what 254 at the combine but played way lighter than that in college, he turned out just fine.  

But sure would be nice for Payton to be heavier but still the speed is there and the rare athletic ability.  And it is not like he is only a speed rusher he can play the run and hold up on that end as well.  Also would probably be better in a more typical 3/4 defense where he is a standup backer which FSU really he is not and is a down DE most of the time with his hand on the ground.  

I do not believe he played at 230 last year.  But still as if 240 is not good enough for a 3/4 OLB, Alex Highsmith is what 240 and he is not having many issues in the NFL.  Leonard Floyd he having problems at that size?  Heck the 49ers got him now and they clearly do not run a 3/4 standard defense either and Floyd is 240 and has had 9+ sacks the last four years in a row between Buffalo and the LA Rams.  

Posted (edited)

Well I went a full 7 rounds now with team needs for each pick, did not include comp picks but did include an extra 34 players for a quick look at potentially the field.  Will change worlds from this of course and I am sure I have missed a ton of guys but this is based off the lists I have now as I watch them or find them sorted by classes and do not include players just based off of recruiting rankings or something that is computer generated. 

A few players I recently moved up

Germie Bernard Alabama JR WR:  Could have a real breakout year for Bama especially with being familiar with the offense system and he is such a great athlete

Benjamin Yurosek Georgia RS SR TE:  Yurosek was supposed to have a huge year for Stanford, now at Georgia even with Delp there he could be a really good TE still, if he can stay healthy.

Reggie Grimes Memphis RS SR DE:  Found out he transferred to Memphis from Oklahoma, the dude is a physical freak and really looks the part, just has to put it all together and stay healthy.  Has shown good promise at times.

Robbie Ouzts Alabama SR TE/HB:  Dude is a good blocker and could be a great HB in the NFL.  Even if he does not catch passes but adding that to his game would help his stock no question.  Bama will still be a power run team with Booker and Proctor on the OL and those powerful backs in Miller and Haynes not to mention Milroe who is so dangerous as a runner.

Players recently added.

Joshua Braun Arkansas RS SR OG:  Love his size at guard, I thought he had graduated but could be even better next year on Arkansas and have a very solid season.

JaQuinden Jackson Arkansas RS SR RB:  I thought I had him on my lists but forgot, loved his upside he showed on Utah see if he can become a dominating player on Arkansas and stay healthy. 

Jarquez Hunter Auburn SR RB:  He can be a dominating player at times, has such good leg power and is hard to bring down.  Could go a lot higher than where I have him with a good season but it is such a loaded class of backs.

Jeremiah Hunter Washington SR WR:  Big time ability at WR, with Rogers at QB in that system Hunter could put up some good numbers I would guess.  Could be a lot higher than where I have him being picked.

Sal Wormley Penn State RS SR OG:  Is a solid guard and will be interesting if he can take his game to another level this year, is super experienced on the inside that is for sure.

2025 NFL Draft

1st
1. Panthers: Will Campbell LSU JR OT 
2. Titans: Deone Walker Kentucky JR DT/DE  
3. Broncos: Will Johnson Michigan JR CB
4. Patriots:  Kelvin Banks Jr. Texas JR OT
5. Commanders: Harold Perkins Jr LSU JR OLB
6. Cardinals: Mason Graham Michigan JR DT
7. Raiders: Jalen Milroe Alabama RS JR QB 
8. Giants: Quinn Ewers Texas RS JR QB
9. Saints: Tetairoa McMillan Arizona JR WR
10. Colts: Travis Hunter Colorado JR CB
11. Falcons: Abdul Carter Penn State JR OLB
12. Vikings: Tyleik Williams Ohio State RS JR DT
13. Seahawks: Shedeur Sanders Colorado JR QB 
14. Browns:  Patrick Payton Florida State RS JR DE   
15. Jaguars:  Benjamin Morrison Notre Dame JR CB
16. Chargers: Luther Burden III Missouri JR WR  
17. Bears: Tyler Booker Alabama JR OG
18. Cowboys: Kenneth Grant Michigan JR NT
19. Buccaneers:  Malaki Starks Georgia JR CB/S 
20. Jets: Carson Beck Georgia RS SR QB
21. Dolphins: Mello Dotson Kansas RS SR CB
22. Steelers: Deontae Lawson Alabama RS JR ILB
23. Rams: Denzel Burke Ohio State SR CB 
24. Bengals: Landon Jackson Arkansas SR DE 
25. Packers: Emery Jones LSU JR OT 
26. Texans: Walter Nolen Ole Miss JR DT
27. Lions: Nic Scourton Texas A&M JR DE/OLB 
28. Bills: Emeka Egbuka Ohio State SR WR
29. 49ers:  JT Tuimoloau Ohio State RS JR DE 
30. Chiefs: Jonah Savaiinaea Arizona JR OG/OT  
31. Eagles: Mykel Williams Georgia JR DE
32. Ravens: Colston Loveland Michigan JR TE

2nd
33. Bears (via Carolina): James Pearce Jr Tennessee JR OLB/DE  
34. Titans: Malachi Moore Alabama SR CB/S
35. Broncos: Jah Joyner Minnesota RS SR DE  
36. Patriots:  Ollie Gordon II Okalahoma State JR RB
37. Commanders: Earnest Greene III Georgia RS SOPH OT 
38. Cardinals: Jeremiah Byers Florida State RS SR OT/OG 
39. Raiders: Bryce Foster Texas A&M SR C 
40. Giants: Quinshon Judkins Ohio State JR RB
41. Saints: Tyler Warren Penn State RS SR TE 
42. Colts:  Josh Conerly Jr Oregon JR OT  
43. Falcons:   Cooper Mays Tennessee RS SR C/OG   
44. Bills (via Minnesota): Fentrell Cypress II Florida State RS SR CB  
45. Seahawks: Barrett Carter Clemson SR OLB
46. Browns: Nick Jackson Iowa RS SR ILB  
47. Jaguars: Nash Hutmacher Nebraska SR DT
48. Chargers: Jabbar Muhammad Oregon RS SR CB
49. Bears: Howard Cross III Notre Dame RS SR DT
50. Cowboys: Jay Higgins Iowa RS SR ILB  
51. Buccaneers: Riley Leonard Notre Dame JR QB
52. Jets:  Joshua Gray Oregon State RS SR OT
53. Dolphins:   Princely Umamielen Ole Miss RS SR DE 
54. Steelers: Tre Harris Ole Miss RS SR WR 
55. Panthers (via Rams): Nick Emmanwori South Carolina JR S 
56. Bengals:   Jamon Dumas-Johnson Kentucky SR ILB 
57. Packers: Ricardo Hallman Wisconsin RS JR CB
58. Texans: Antwane Wells Jr Ole Miss RS SR WR   
59. Lions: Micah Pettus Ole Miss RS JR OT 
60. Bills:  Riley Mahlman Wisconsin RS SR OT 
61. 49ers: Billy Bowman Oklahoma SR S 
62. Chiefs:  TreVeyon Henderson Ohio State SR RB  
63. Eagles:  Hollin Pierce Rutgers SR OT
64. Ravens:  Dani Dennis-Sutton Penn State JR DE 

3rd
65. Panthers: Collin Oliver Ok State SR OLB
66. Chiefs (via Tennessee): Jason Marshall Jr Florida SR CB
67. Broncos: Xavier Truss Georgia RS SR OG/OT
68. Patriots: Jack Sawyer Ohio State RS JR DE  
69. Commanders: Justin Walley Minnesota SR CB  
70. Cardinals: Jordan Burch Oregon RS SR DE 
71. Raiders:  Kobe King Penn State RS JR ILB  
72. Giants: Fadil Diggs Syracuse RS SR OLB/DE 
73. Saints: Anthony Belton NC State RS SR OT 
74. Colts: Bear Alexander USC JR DT
75. Falcons:  Tez Johnson Oregon RS SR WR
76. Jaguars (via Minnesota): Seth Coleman Illinois RS SR OLB  
77. Seahawks: Nicholas Singleton Penn State JR RB
78. Browns: Jonah Monheim USC RS SR OT  
79. Jaguars: Marcus Tate Clemson SR OG  
80. Chargers: JJ Pegues Ole Miss RS SR DT 
81. Bears: Mitchell Evans Notre Dame SR TE 
82. Cowboys: Jake Renfro Wisconsin RS SR C
83. Buccaneers:  Gabe Jacas Illinois JR OLB
84. Jets: Yahya Black Iowa RS SR DT
85. Eagles (via Miami): Oronde Gadsden II Syracuse SR TE 
86. Steelers: Jaheim Oatis Alabama JR DT
87. Rams: Caleb Etienne BYU RS SR OT
88. Bengals: Aireontae Ersery Minnesota RS SR OG/OT 
89. Packers: Danny Stutsman Oklahoma SR LB 
90. Texans: Smael Mondon Jr Georgia SR LB 
91. Jets (via Detroit): Mohamed Toure Rutgers RS SR LB 
92. Bills: Tyler Batty BYU RS SR DE 
93. 49ers: Mason Richman Iowa RS SR OT 
94. Chiefs: Ashton Gillotte Louisville SR DE/OLB 
95. Eagles: Damien Martinez Miami FL JR RB
96. Ravens: Donovan Edwards Michigan SR RB

4th
97. Panthers: Tory Horton Colorado State RS SR WR  
98. Titans: Mason Taylor LSU JR TE
99. Broncos:  JJ Weaver Kentucky RS SR LB
100. Patriots:  Cody Lindenberg Minnesota RS SR LB 
101. Commanders: Josaiah Stewart Michigan SR DE/OLB
102. Cardinals:  Isaiah Bond Texas JR WR  
103. Raiders: Raheim Sanders South Carolina SR RB 
104. Giants: Tim Keenan III Alabama RS JR DE 
105. Saints: Kaidon Salter Liberty RS JR QB 
106. Colts: Xavier Watts Notre Dame RS SR S
107. Falcons:  Kaimon Rucker UNC RS SR DE/OLB
108. Jaguars (via Minnesota): Rivaldo Fairweather Auburn RS SR TE
109. Seahawks: Shemar Turner Texas A&M SR DT
110. Browns: Dante Trader Jr Maryland SR S
111. Jaguars: Barion Brown Kentucky JR WR
112. Chargers: Ty Hamilton Ohio State SR DT
113. Bills (voa Chicago):  Lawrence Arnold Kansas RS SR WR 
114. Cowboys: Lathan Ransom Ohio State RS SR S
115. Buccaneers: Ty Robinson Nebraska RS SR DL
116. Jets:  Jared Ivey Ole Miss RS SR DE/DT
117. Dolphins: Alfred Collins Texas RS SR DL
118. Steelers: Cobee Bryant Kansas SR CB
119. Rams: Rylie Mills Notre Dame RS SR DE
120. Bengals: Woodi Washington Oklahoma RS SR CB
121. Packers: Johnny Walker Jr Missouri RS SR OLB
122. Texans: RJ Oben Notre Dame RS SR DE 
123. Lions: Germie Bernard Alabama JR WR   
124. Bills: Benjamin Yurosek Georgia RS SR TE 
125. 49ers: Jack Nelson Wisconsin RS SR OT/OG
126. Chiefs: Quinn Carroll Minnesota RS SR OG/OT
127. Lions (via Philadelphia): Danny Striggow Minnesota RS SR DE
128. Ravens:  Nazir Stackhouse Georgia RS SR DT

5th
129. Panthers: Jeremy James Ole Miss RS SR OG/OT
130. Titans: Barryn Sorrell Texas SR DE 
131. Dolphins (via Broncos):  Ajani Cornelius Oregon RS SR OT/OG
132. Patriots: Xavier Restrepo Miami FL RS SR WR
133. Commanders: Will Pauling Wisconsin RS JR WR
134. Cardinals:  Francisco Mauigoa Miami FL SR ILB
135. Raiders: Jerand Bradley Boston College RS JR WR
136. Panthers (via Giants): Cal Haladay Michigan State RS SR LB 
137. Saints: Joshua Braun Arkansas RS SR OG 
138. Colts: Greg Penn III LSU SR ILB
139. Falcons: Jacolby George Miami FL SR WR 
140. Vikings: Daniel Jackson Minnesota RS SR WR
141. Giants (via Seahawks): Marques Cox Kentucky RS SR OT
142. Vikings (via Browns): Tim Smith Alabama RS SR DE 
143. Jaguars: Cam Jackson Florida RS SR DT
144. Chargers: Andrew Mukuba Texas SR S
145. Bears:  Markevious Brown Purdue SR CB
146. Cowboys: Jonah Coleman Arizona JR RB
147. Buccaneers: Myles Hinton Michigan RS SR OT
148. Jets:  Kydran Jenkins Purdue RS SR OLB
149. Dolphins: Cameron Ward Miami FL RS SR QB 
150. Steelers: Shilo Sanders Colorado RS SR S
151. Steelers (via Rams): Julian Fleming Penn State RS SR WR 
152. Bengals:   Will Sheppard Colorado RS SR WR
153. Packers: Jaydn Ott Cal JR RB
154. Eagles (via Texans):  Bru McCoy Tennessee RS SR WR 
155. Lions: Caden Prieskorn Ole Miss RS SR TE 
156. Texans (via Bills): Reuben Fatheree II Texas A&M SR OT
(Forfetied 49ers): 
157. Chiefs: Brennan Presley Oklahoma State RS SR WR
158. Eagles: Sebastian Castro Iowa RS SR LB/S
159. Ravens:   Zeke Correll NC State RS SR C

6th
160. Panthers: Maliq Carr Michigan State RS SR TE 
162. Titans: Andrew Armstrong Arkansas RS SR WR
163. Broncos:  Caleb Warren Ole Miss RS SR C/OG
164. Chargers (via Patriots): Tahj Brooks Texas Tech RS SR RB
165. Commanders: Greedy Vance Jr USC RS SR CB
166. Cardinals:  Kyle Morlock Florida State RS SR TE
167. Raiders: Jestin Jacobs Oregon RS SR LB
168. Bills (via Giants): Ashton Jeanty Boise State JR RB
169. Saints:  Jordan Turner  Michigan State RS SR ILB  
170. Colts: Tate Ratledge Georgia RS SR OG
171. Rams (via Falcons):  James Thompson Jr Wisconsin RS SR DE/DT
172. Browns (via Vikings): Moose Muhammad III Texas A&M SR WR
173. Seahawks: Jaylin Noel Iowa State SR WR
174. Browns: Trevor Etienne Georgia JR RB 
175. Jaguars: Trey Amos Ole Miss RS SR CB
176. Chargers: Quinn Schulte Iowa RS SR S
177. Bears:  Garrett Dellinger LSU SR OG
178. Cowboys:  Jack Henderson Minnesota RS SR CB/S
179. Lions (via Buccaneers): Silas Bolden Texas SR WR
180. Jets: Chris Tyree Virginia RS SR WR
181. Bears (via Dolphins): Robert Scott Jr Florida State RS SR OT
182. Bears (via Steelers): Phil Mafah Clemson SR RB
183. Rams: CJ Dippre Alabama SR TE
184. Bengals: Jake Majors Texas RS SR C
185. Packers: Quandarrius Robinson Alabama SR OLB 
186. Rams (via Texans):   Tahveon Nicholson Louisville RS SR CB
187. Browns (via Lions): JaTravis Broughton TCU RS SR CB
188. Bills: Bryce Benhart Nebraska RS SR OT
189. 49ers: Triston Newson Missouri SR LB
190. Jets (via Chiefs):  Kyle Monangai Rutgers SR RB
191. Broncos (via Eagles): Cameron Rising Utah RS SR QB
192. Ravens:  Octavious Oxendine Kentucky RS SR DL

7th
193. Panthers: Nate Kalepo Ole Miss RS SR OG
194. Patriots (via Titans): Warren Brinson Georgia RS SR DE
195. Broncos:   Rashod Owens Oklahoma State RS SR WR
196. Patriots: OJ Burroughs Kansas SR S
197. Steelers (via Commanders): Montrell Johnson Jr Florida SR RB
198. 49ers (via Cardinals): JaQuinden Jackson Arkansas RS SR RB
199. Raiders: Jeremiah Hunter Washington SR WR
200. Giants:  Tyler Baron Louisville RS SR DE/OLB
201. Saints: Ethan Downs Oklahoma SR DE/OLB
202. Colts: Beaux Collins Notre Dame SR WR
202. Eagles (via Falcons):  Van Fillinger Utah SR DE
203. Browns (via Vikings): Chip Trayanum Kentucky RS SR RB
204. Seahawks: Robbie Ouzts Alabama SR TE/HB
205. Chargers (via Browns): Jalin Conyers Texas Tech RS SR HB/TE
206. Jaguars: Jared Bartlett Cincinnati RS SR OLB 
207. Patriots (via Chargers): Graham Mertz Florida RS SR QB
208. Dolphins (via Bears):   Jake Chaney Wisconsin SR ILB
209. Lions (via Cowboys): Seth McLaughlin Ohio State SR C
210. Buccaneers: Zemaiah Vaughn Utah SR CB
211. Jets: Beau Freyler Iowa State SR S/LB
212. Dolphins: Brant Kuithe Utah RS SR TE
213. Vikings (via Steelers): Roydell Williams Florida State RS SR RB
214. Falcons (via Rams): Kole Taylor West Virginia RS SR TE
215. Bengals: Mario Williams Tulane SR WR
216. Packers: Sal Wormley Penn State RS SR OG 
217. Texans: Brady Cook Missouri RS SR QB 
218. Lions: Kalel Mullings Michigan RS SR RB
219. Giants (via Bills): Makari Paige Michigan RS SR S
220. Panthers (via 49ers): Jarquez Hunter Auburn SR RB 
221. 49ers (via Chiefs): KJ Jefferson UCF RS SR QB
222. Eagles:  KeAndre Lambert-Smith Auburn RS SR WR 
223. Ravens: Colbie Young Georgia SR WR 

(Below is the added 34 picked players potentially to equal 257 player total, did not include any Comp picks obviously)

DJ Uiagalelei Florida State RS
Dorian Singer Utah SR WR
Trikweze Bridges Florida RS SR CB
Carson Bruener Washington SR ILB
Grayson McCall NC State RS SR QB
Nate Noel Missouri RS SR RB
Jimmy Horn Jr Colorado SR WR 
Teddy Prochazka Nebraska SR OT
Kaden Prather Maryland SR WR
Eric Gentry USC SR OLB
Tyler Van Dyke Wisconsin RS SR QB
Eric Gregory Arkansas RS SR DL
Pat Bryant Illinois SR WR
Logan Diggs Ole Miss SR RB
Desmond Watson Florida SR DT
Peny Boone Louisville RS SR RB
Josh Williams LSU RS SR RB
Jalen Berger Michigan State RS SR RB
Kyle Kennard South Carolina RS SR OLB
JJ Jones UNC SR WR
Dontae Manning Oregon SR S
Luke Grimm Kansas SR WR
Hudson Clark Arkansas RS SR S/CB
Steve Linton Baylor RS SR OLB
Reggie Grimes Memphis RS SR DE
Deshawn Pace UCF RS SR S
Cody Simon Ohio State RS SR ILB
Junior Uzebu USF RS SR OT
Mac McWilliams UAB RS SR CB
Dillon Gabriel Oregon RS SR QB
Mason Tharp Texas Tech SR TE
Voi Tunuufi Washington SR DT
Micah Bernard Utah RS SR RB
Gunner Maldonado Arizona RS SR S

Edited by Ozzy
  • Like 1

On 5/10/2024 at 12:16 PM, Packerraymond said:

That's false.    4-3 teams can run him out as a designated pass rusher. 

He's arguably  close to Yannick Ngakoues weight. 

13 hours ago, Ozzy said:

33. Bears (via Carolina): James Pearce Jr Tennessee JR OLB/DE  

Huh? Pearce is amazing. He’s gonna be a top 5 player, even if he is light in the pants. 

4 hours ago, Armbar said:

Huh? Pearce is amazing. He’s gonna be a top 5 player, even if he is light in the pants. 

Possibly I underrate the guy but if Patrick Payton gets ripped on because he is thin or light Pearce should be just the same.  Yeah I saw some project Pearce as the #1 overall pick, but compared to Mario Williams, Julius Peppers and Jadeveon Clowney etc Pearce is crap.  Sure he could improve a lot but to me he is not that elite just yet and last year against Bama sure he made some plays but was also tossed around like a little rag doll by Latham a lot of the time, sure he took advantage of Proctor at times the true freshman but even Proctor was able to push around Pearce pretty easy on some plays.

2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Possibly I underrate the guy but if Patrick Payton gets ripped on because he is thin or light Pearce should be just the same.  Yeah I saw some project Pearce as the #1 overall pick, but compared to Mario Williams, Julius Peppers and Jadeveon Clowney etc Pearce is crap.  Sure he could improve a lot but to me he is not that elite just yet and last year against Bama sure he made some plays but was also tossed around like a little rag doll by Latham a lot of the time, sure he took advantage of Proctor at times the true freshman but even Proctor was able to push around Pearce pretty easy on some plays.

Pearce is a truly elite speed rusher who has yet to develop counters and fill out his frame. He’ll end up every bit of 265-270 if he’s already 250 & that skinny. Plus the kid does the little things. He did get tossed around by Latham and has some bad reps on tape, but idc. He’s got incredible talent, is crazy young right now, and has the hunger to get to the top. He plays hard, even when he gets washed out. He has great hand usage to keep himself clean and under control & doesn’t just fly up the field like a psycho in the name of getting sacks. He’d have been the 1st defensive player selected this past year had he been eligible.

I think you’re underrating him. I think Mason Graham might carry a higher grade for me, but when you factor in positional importance, Pearce will be at the top of charts. 

• Ozzy changed the title to 2025 NFL Draft 7 Round ranking (Edited 6/11/24)