2024 Offseason Tracker

General Tso

Just now, Louis Friend said:

They are attempting to void it, but it’s a process. 

Yes like he actually has to be found guilty etc if I recall. 

This is why I'm saying they know more than they are saying. Because way they take that huge hit without some knowledge 

46 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

Yes and LE says he's still nowhere to be found? So a team releases someone nowhere to be found? Knows nothing about it? Come on now. Nothing adds up here 

they aren't taking 19.2 m in dead cap without some facts or info 

Whatever they know or is being said is being handled away from the public eye for the sake of all parties involved including Cam Sutton and especially the alleged victim.  As it should be.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Just Want A Title said:

Whatever they know or is being said is being handled away from the public eye for the sake of all parties involved including Cam Sutton and especially the alleged victim.  As it should be.

He should turn himself in. The fact he's not in custody is weak 

1 hour ago, General Tso said:

They have to know something. No way we're just eating the cap hit like that.

Pretty sure he violated the NFL player conduct policy. They can void his contract. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Just Want A Title said:

The only part of this that should be in discussion here is the football impact of the situation.  This isn't Facebook or some reality TV S#$tshow.

And he's impacting his teammates. Making the organization look bad. So whatever 

6 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

And he's impacting his teammates. Making the organization look bad. So whatever 

Ask yourself this question:  If the victim was someone in your family would you want folks using it for gossip fodder?   For most people that answer is pretty easy.

3 minutes ago, Just Want A Title said:

Ask yourself this question:  If the victim was someone in your family would you want folks using it for gossip fodder?   For most people that answer is pretty easy.

Ask yourself this. Have you looked up definition of gossip? 

"casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true."

Fortunately him not turning himself in is indeed factual. 

go take your gossip stuff elsewhere. I'm speaking about exactly what's in thee news and proven to be factual 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39779567/lions-release-cam-sutton-amid-police-search-cb-florida

https://patch.com/pennsylvania/pittsburgh/amp/31701545/former-pittsburgh-steelers-player-missing-for-2-weeks

Facts folks: not gossip,

Facts that impact football. 

How soon can they try to recoup money with him evading?

Is that enough grounds to go for money? 

Edited by detfan782004

Let's recap this Sutton gossip junk. The following posters commented on it.

Louis Friend - 3 times

Sllim Pickens- 5 times

General TSO - 6 times

Detfan- 7 times (zero mentions of victim) 

Nagahide - couple times and mentions victim 

Karnage 84- 1 time and mentions victim

Just want A title 

"I would be willing to bet the victim would prefer that folks not use this kind of trauma as a platform for taking online potshots at other people"

Detfan gets lectured three times by Just Want a Title about gossip Despite not once mentioning anything to do with the actual offense or victim.

Yea I would say there is personal vendetta against me and frankly it's old so just stop.

At this point following me around forum as much as you do and such is harassment when you are calling out things that I am not doing and others are.

please refrain from future attacks 

not sure why text so large 

Edited by detfan782004