Power Ranking Top 10 for this season

mdonnelly21

#1. KC Chiefs 98 

#2. 49ers 98

This is where it gets a bit interesting because of Matchups. So I'll say that #3 - #6 are interchangable. 

#3. Bills 97 

#4. Ravens 97 

#5. Lions 97 

#6. Packers 97 

#7. Rams 96

#8. Miami 96

#9. Dallas Cowboys 96

#10. Texans 94

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2024 at 6:01 PM, SteelKing728 said:

1. Chiefs

2. 49ers

3. Bills

4. Eagles

5. Ravens

6. Cowboys

7. Texans

8. Lions

9. Rams

10. Packers

I feel like most people will have the Eagles outside of the top 10 so this surprises me. Granted a third of the league is about to be turned over but still lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I feel like most people will have the Eagles outside of the top 10 so this surprises me. Granted a third of the league is about to be turned over but still lol

I can't have them in there. Not after losing to the Bucs the way they did. 

The Bengals are being slept on here. Their division is brutal, but they're neck and neck with Baltimore when healthy. I expect them to be a top-5 team next year, and wouldn't be surprised if they win their division snagging one of the top-3 seeds.

Chiefs

Bengals

Bills

Ravens 

are the best teams in the AFC w/ the Chiefs obviously in their own tier, and Buffalo/ Baltimore/ Cincy muddying up the tier below. 

Edited by WizeGuy

14 hours ago, WizeGuy said:

The Bengals are being slept on here. Their division is brutal, but they're neck and neck with Baltimore when healthy. I expect them to be a top-5 team next year, and wouldn't be surprised if they win their division snagging one of the top-3 seeds.

Chiefs

Bengals

Bills

Ravens 

are the best teams in the AFC w/ the Chiefs obviously in their own tier, and Buffalo/ Baltimore/ Cincy muddying up the tier below. 

This isn't about moving foward It's simply the best 10 teams of the 2023/2024 season. 

7 hours ago, mdonnelly21 said:

This isn't about moving foward It's simply the best 10 teams of the 2023/2024 season. 

Oh, the wording of 'this season' in the title made me think it was for the 24-25 season. My bad!