First Mock draft attempted. 2 rounds. Most have comments.

cconocool

19 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

I kinda wanted your comment.

But that's my dream pick at 12, that's for sure. My biggest fear in the draft is that we need to trade up to get McCarthy and other teams might have more to trade than us.

given that he was still sitting there for the Vikings at 11 with no trade up on our part, we would nab him. 

even with keeping Cousins on board, the Vikes still need to start grooming a QB for a post-Cousins roster. McCarthy at 11 would be just that.

8 hours ago, vike daddy said:

even with keeping Cousins on board, the Vikes still need to start grooming a QB for a post-Cousins roster. McCarthy at 11 would be just that.

I think that may depend on the size of the commitment they make with Cousins, it's not easy to use a top 15 pick on a QB if you sign Kirk over two years and plus 35M a year fully guarantee.

Good news is, if they do a contract like that...that place the Vikings on track to be a player on the 2026 QB draft class (Arch Manning, Nico Iamaleava, Dante Moore)

• Like 1