Browns Trading for Jeudy

FGK

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Me either. Just repeated what most others have said.

He certainly hasn't earned that extension but maybe the front office knows something no one else knows.

We don’t even know the full details of the extension yet as far as structure and what all is guaranteed. That final year could be an astronomically high number with little/no guarantees to make the agent and player feel warm and fuzzy but all parties know damned well he’ll never be paid that amount.

I just can’t get too worked up either way until I actually see what the deal looks like and from there what the cap will be.

50 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

We don’t even know the full details of the extension yet as far as structure and what all is guaranteed. That final year could be an astronomically high number with little/no guarantees to make the agent and player feel warm and fuzzy but all parties know damned well he’ll never be paid that amount.

I just can’t get too worked up either way until I actually see what the deal looks like and from there what the cap will be.

Well it's reported that the 3 year extension is for 2025-2027. So not a tear up 2024 and include it in the three years. So I'd guess the guaranteed money is all new. So unless he is being fully guaranteed 20+ million for 25 and 26 (unlikely with our cap) it won't be a 2 year extension and see what happens.

Who knows if what's reported is accurate.

If he works out, who cares.

We did owe him 9.5 in voided years so that can be removed from the guarantee because it was already owed. He was going to count for 9.5 next year even if he was a free agent. So down to 31.5 in new guarantees.

• 1 month later...
58 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

TERRIBLE investment. 

AB really all-in on bringing the anti-culture to Cleveland these days. 

Hi Nate your in good voice 

love the optimism like we are going to beat a kc with a 90 rating qb.

love the Willis extension 

love Jerry Jeudy signing the only thing left is to sign aWR that averages 300yards a year with Lamar,stafford,and Mayfield to 18 million dollar deal.

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

Hi Nate your in good voice 

love the optimism like we are going to beat a kc with a 90 rating qb.

love the Willis extension 

love Jerry Jeudy signing the only thing left is to sign aWR that averages 300yards a year with Lamar,stafford,and Mayfield to 18 million dollar deal.

question what do you think judge Judy’s madden rating will be with leshaun throwning him passes?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

question what do you think judge Judy’s madden rating will be with leshaun throwning him passes?

I do not know is he a massage therapist he seems to have a fabulous connection rate there.

that said Wilson was throwing to him and you saw what you got.

this against a division with 1all pro db.

myself he is somewhere around a late number

2 wr or a early slot level a capable nfl player but not a lot more.

so maybe 55 to 60 percent.

remember the schedule this year will be much tougher.

• Like 1