Browns Trading for Jeudy

FGK

1 hour ago, MalcolmBrown said:

I think this is also a good for Tillman.  He should be getting a tremendous amount of route running work/learning behind Cooper, Jeudy, and Moore.  Not that I'm expecting a big year from Tillman, but I expect to see improvement in his on-field presence and become more of an asset, if he can take this opportunity and grow.

His hands were good but his outside routes were bad.

I like the trade. 

Apparently a strong draft for wrs but we probably aren't getting some as talented as Jeudy. 

Wr room 

Cooper

Moore

Jeudy

Tillman 

Bell

Returner 

It shows they are off on Bell and maybe Tillman. Bell despite some solid play at the end of the year isn't a plus wr. 

Tillman had bad routes st the end of the year. 

The moore experiment as a do it all runningback is over to.

17 hours ago, MalcolmBrown said:

I think this is also a good for Tillman.  He should be getting a tremendous amount of route running work/learning behind Cooper, Jeudy, and Moore.  Not that I'm expecting a big year from Tillman, but I expect to see improvement in his on-field presence and become more of an asset, if he can take this opportunity and grow.

Yeah Tillman quit on routes last year, hopefully he can work on that

40 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Bad attitude 

JAG

Major drop issues

Underachiever

Overpaid

He will fit right in on this offense

to be fair his first year was really the only year he had major drop issues, since then he has decreased in drops substantially

As someone who used to believe in him and took him every year in fantasy - I hate this trade and think he will struggle here

Maybe a new offense will help him but he seems like a slow learner or uninterested in trying

It’s hard to root cause but he doesn’t seem like the dynamic and electric player he was destined to become