Rams sign G Jonah Jackson (3 years, $51M, $34M gtd)

RaidersAreOne

5 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

So is Avila playing Tackle? Or who is the Center? I like that the Rams are getting better up front regardless. 

Avila can play C, quite an interior they have going there.    Stafford should like this as much as the RB's over there. 

3 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Listen guy. Donald has 1-2 years left. We can’t draft development guys. We need guys now for this last dance.. There is no more. I’m sick and tired of watching Donald tripled team with other guys not winning their 1-1. It’s heartbreaking and sickening. In that Detroit it happened so many times.. It’s heartbreaking watching Donald get tripled Bro it hurts my soul. 

https://www.facebook.com/SNFonNBC/videos/7237676572984698/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

just type Arron Donald tripled team on google and you’ll feel my devastation. Turner and Young are 2-3 years away from developing. Like man we just need another guy that can get his own. 

maybe sign Mack  if  he gets released  or chase young .   Reddick wants out of Philly , so there is another Edge defender. 

58 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

This is a perfect signing if the Rams want to have a balanced offensive attack. That interior O-line is really beefed up now

is it the best interior in the NFL now?

12 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Listen guy. Donald has 1-2 years left. We can’t draft development guys. We need guys now for this last dance.. There is no more. I’m sick and tired of watching Donald tripled team with other guys not winning their 1-1. It’s heartbreaking and sickening. In that Detroit it happened so many times.. It’s heartbreaking watching Donald get tripled Bro it hurts my soul. 

https://www.facebook.com/SNFonNBC/videos/7237676572984698/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

just type Arron Donald tripled team on google and you’ll feel my devastation. Turner and Young are 2-3 years away from developing. Like man we just need another guy that can get his own. 

That triple is a stretch, definitely a double (same with 95) but with it being a 3 man rush the oline is looking for work 🤔

**not denying Donald doesn't get tripled