49ers WR Deebo Samuel changing jersey to #1

RaidersAreOne

I hate when they do that and your ~$100 jersey you bought becomes kinda irrelevant. Then you buy it again and they cut the dude to resign Aiyuk or whatever. Feel bad for 49ers fans especially the kids that like him and now got the wrong jersey for Christmas or whatever.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Trojan said:

I hate when they do that and your ~$100 jersey you bought becomes kinda irrelevant. Then you buy it again and they cut the dude to resign Aiyuk or whatever. Feel bad for 49ers fans especially the kids that like him and now got the wrong jersey for Christmas or whatever.

they can just rip the nine off the old ones

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Yup. I absolutely hate jersey changes, especially with opening all the positions to any numbers. Waiting for a guard to be 1.

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 3