2024 Last Chance Mock - Sign Ups - Draft Begins Monday 4/1 3pm EDT

dcat

3 minutes ago, dcat said:

OK General managers:

I just have one team left: Chiefs
If no one claims it in the next couple hours, I'll give it to @Forge  

I will set up spreadsheet when I get a break from work and I hope we can get the show on the road this evening!!!

Destroying the chiefs from within. 

I'm here for it. 

• Like 3

Just now, MikeT14 said:

@dcat I have a suggestion. I wouldn't start this on the weekend. It's tougher for people in my opinion. You might want to wait till Monday. At that point too, the majority of mine is complete. 

Probably right.  Holiday weekend can be tough.  Lots of folks on the road traveling tonight, Saturday and Sunday.  And if we start it up tonight and then it stalls out Sat/Sun it will be a downer.

So, How about a monday morning start?

Again, I don't do that time slot thingy that this board loves so much.
We use a real clock so be sure to provide notice to the next GM otc and even the GM on deck.

I will set up 2 threads: Selections and Discussion Finalized trades should be posted in either.  Once those threads are up, we can close this one. But first I need to get that spreadsheet done.  Once done I'll post the link in the threads and in my sig.

Sound good?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Could just start it this weekend without a time limit and say no skips, see how far we get. Personally weekends are easier for me than work days. 

well I'll leave it open for debate.  It can be frustrating when it stops.  Just one GM with family or in travel = very long stalls.  But I do think it better to avoid that and start up Monday  We are doing weekdays regardless, so either way it intrudes on work.  As of now, it's Monday but I'm all ears for anyone else who wants to chime in.

• Like 1

I just got home from my daughter's house.  

Earlier today the spreadsheet I set imploded.  No idea what happend.  I am in the middle of fixing it.  I will post it up ASAP.

I've decided that the draft will start at 3:00 pm EDT.  That gives everyone, including west coast GMs, time to look it over, DM others for trades etc.  

Once I have the sheet ready I'll share it in each thread.

Sorry for the delay. Thanks for your patience.  

Whoever said starting on the Holiday weekend was a bad idea....   thank you! So right.

• Like 1

The spreadsheet has some rankings loaded and lists all the available players with a consensus.  Not very good rankings IMO.  These were added by my source a couple of days after combine.  Lots of things change between then and now and the real draft.  Everything is flluid.  Take it woth a grain of salt.  I will gladly add anyone you want to draft who isn't there.  It only has about 500 names.  The spreadsheets I'm looking at in your gigantic mocks in this forum are so damned good.  hundreds more prospects, DL can be sorted by 3 tech, 4 tech 4i etc as well as all other positions.  Love it.  I don't have that, friends.  Sorry.   If you need that kind of detailed data I recommend clicking on one of those.   I sure do.  

• Like 2