2024 Last Chance Mock - Sign Ups - Draft Begins Monday 4/1 3pm EDT

dcat

On 3/27/2024 at 6:41 AM, dcat said:

This is a sign-up thread for the Last Chance 2024 Mock, a simplified version of the other mocks you see in this subforum.  Please feel free to ask any questions. I ran this same mock in this thread in 2022 and in 2020.  

I can take any unclaimed NFC teams.  Except for Dallas, NYG and WAS.

2nd team assignments so far:

@JetsandI bills
@MikeT14 chargers
@RTTRUTH colts

13 open teams, but I have not yet assigned a 2nd team to @Daniel @Forge @Packerraymond @ovfd55 or @downundermike  or myself either yet.  If you see one you prefer on the list in the original post, let me know.

so that would be 6 teams off the list leaving 7 more to go.

I'm going to hit on whoever GMd those teams in the other monster all-inclusive GM mocks in progress. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dcat said:

@JetsandI bills
@MikeT14 chargers
@RTTRUTH colts

13 open teams, but I have not yet assigned a 2nd team to @Daniel @Forge @Packerraymond @ovfd55 or @downundermike  or myself either yet.  If you see one you prefer on the list in the original post, let me know.

I'm going to hit on whoever GMd those teams in the other monster all-inclusive GM mocks in progress. 

Rams

• Like 1

If I'm picking a second team, I'd pick the Jags.  Very unlikely to trade with them under any circumstances as a division rival, so it wouldn't affect my ability to wheel and deal.  And also I know that team better than I know the others.

But if someone else wants to come grab them, that's fine.  I can do another team to avoid having an inactive GM.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dcat said:

@JetsandI bills
@MikeT14 chargers
@RTTRUTH colts

I'll take the Cards to trade the 4th pick

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, ovfd55 said:

The whole cards trade out of MHJ (or Nabers if MHj taken) is the nuttiest thing I ever heard. Michael Wilson is their #1 and Dortch the #2.  And they are gambling a gazillion dollars on Kyler Murray being successful.  So sure, they'll opt out of the top 3 WRs in the draft. Right-y-o.  Poor attempt by Ossenfort to fool anyone

Edited by dcat

done. 

18 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Rams

17 minutes ago, Daniel said:

If I'm picking a second team, I'd pick the Jags.  Very unlikely to trade with them under any circumstances as a division rival, so it wouldn't affect my ability to wheel and deal.  And also I know that team better than I know the others.

But if someone else wants to come grab them, that's fine.  I can do another team to avoid having an inactive GM.

17 minutes ago, ovfd55 said:

all done