Seriously?--Carson Wentz?

7 hours ago, TedLavie said:

He's much much better than Blaine Gabbert there's at least that

I don't disagree here. I just hope he isn't much more expensive. Don't really want to be paying much for a backup, personally.

8 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

I don't disagree here. I just hope he isn't much more expensive. Don't really want to be paying much for a backup, personally.

I saw somewhere that he made just over a mil for the Rams last year. I can't imagine we gave him much more than that...or at least hope not.

Me personally, I really like this signing. He's someone who I think gets a bad rap and has dealt with some injuries that took away from his talent. As long as his head/heart is in it I'm good with it.

Imo he's someone who Andy could mold and *knock on wood* if Patty were to miss some time could keep us afloat a lot more than a Blaine Gabbert could.

9 minutes ago, EMAW_KSU said:

Too early to say seriously, CEH? Interesting timing for me with Dobbins in the building. Wonder if maybe Dobbins medical didn’t check out.

Most likely medicals, like you said

3 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Most likely medicals, like you said

Yeah, that later this offseason, either tells me his price is too high right now, or, he’s not quite 100%.  Again I’ll say it. I’m all for bringing Jet back.