1: CB Terrion Arnold or TE Brock Bowers

CB Terrion Arnold 

2: WR if Arnold is taken, CB if Bowers is taken

WR Xavier Legette 

3: Edge or S 

S Javon Bullard 

4: Edge, TE, HB or iOL 

remaining positions: iDL, CB and OT

I won’t make any other predictions just yet, I haven’t looked at RAS scores but I pre-ordered an Indy draft guide where Zach Hicks goes over his list of players who fit what the Colts, and Ballard in particular, look for at positions. Last year he was calling for the Colts to draft Richardson before the season ended and called Julius Brents a typical Ballard pick. 

• Like 1

This is for the Chargers if we don’t trade down. Just for the first three rounds since it’s harder to figure out the right players outside the top 100. I went with the strength of the class in WR, DT, and CB since those are our three biggest needs.

5: Marvin Harrison Jr (WR). This is assuming Arizona trades with the Vikings and give up their 4th overall pick.

37: Braden Fiske (DT)

69:  Mike Sainristil (CB)

Our remaining needs consist of RG, Center, LB, TE, and RB. So we’ll probably address some combination of those in day 3. LB, in particular, probably will be a ST guy since it sounds like the quality dips after the second round.

Edited by Xenos

On 4/5/2024 at 12:54 PM, HerbertGOAT said:

R1: Nabers

R2: Jer'Zhan Newton

(OR trade with MIN, pick up 11 and 23; Bowers at 11, Newton at 23, and JPJ at 37)

R3: Kam Kinchens

R4: Sainristil

R4: Cowing

R5: Mohamed Kamara

R6: Guerendo

R7: Any LB and Crum

Not as familiar with the names after Sainristill. Is there a Center prospect there?

3. JJ McCarthy

34. Jordan Morgan

68. Roman Wilson or D.J James

103. Brenden Rice or Mike Sainristil  (depending on 68)

Edited by jofos

4 hours ago, Xenos said:

Not as familiar with the names after Sainristill. Is there a Center prospect there?

Cowing is a slot WR with juice, route running, and hands. Kamara is a high motor pass rusher who produced big on a lackluster team. Guerendo is Pacheco lite, athleticism that needs to be coached up but runs very hard. Crum is a huge OT with great athletic testing as well. I suppose you could take Bortolini or Nugent for Center in the 5th-7th but I have a draft crush on Kamara and Guerendo.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, HerbertGOAT said:

Cowing is a slot WR with juice, route running, and hands. Kamara is a high motor pass rusher who produced big on a lackluster team. Guerendo is Pacheco lite, athleticism that needs to be coached up but runs very hard. Crum is a huge OT with great athletic testing as well. I suppose you could take Bortolini or Nugent for Center in the 5th-7th but I have a draft crush on Kamara and Guerendo.

I just think we need to get a center of the future to compete with Bozeman or takeover after this year. Might be the most important OL for Herbert outside of LT. So I like your trade down scenario more.

• Like 1

Dallas Cowboys:
1 - Amarius Mims (OT) [short of Latham or other OT falling]
2 - Zach Frazier (C)
3 - Renardo Green (CB) [assuming Jaylen Wright and Jonathan Brooks don't fall here]
5 - Ray Davis (RB) [if we didn't take RB in the 3rd]
6 - Kyle Hergel (CB)
7 -Cedric Johnson (DE)
7 - Jordan Whittington (WR)