Which of these QBs did you like in draft from video?

dll2000

30 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

I thought Mahomes was a big arm but way too careless and choked big games away. 

Forgive me for I have sinned

He was.  Amazing what HOF coaching, a friendly scheme, HOF caliber TE and maybe WR, and sitting behind a steady pro for a year can do.

36 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

He was.  Amazing what HOF coaching, a friendly scheme, HOF caliber TE and maybe WR, and sitting behind a steady pro for a year can do.

Helps getting away from a Kingsbury offense too!(Sorry Commanders fans)

Reid was the perfect fit for Mahomes, he coached Brett Favre, he knew exactly what to do. Which is let him be himself.

Made me reevaluate things for sure, sometimes focusing on the negatives can cloud your judgement. 

Edited by Chiefer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

He also had to be aggressive. Look how many times Mahomes lost at TT while scoring 30 and 40 points. Hell even lost several while scoring 50 points.

Losses while scoring 30 or more points - 8

Losses while scoring 40 or more points - 5

Losses while scoring 50 or more points - 4

Dude had to act like every drive was a game winning drive just to remain competitive. TT was a trash program and Kliff was overrated as hell.

• Like 1