Which of these QBs did you like in draft from video?

dll2000

3 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Or another question.  More broad.  Who was a QB bust who you were super high on?  

Justin Fields is not looking too great at moment for me.  Already a bust for Bears.

Teddy Bridgewater

I was furious when the Texans didnt trade up 1 selection from round 2 to the end of round 1 to take him.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Or another question.  More broad.  Who was a QB bust who you were super high on?  

Justin Fields is not looking too great at moment for me.  Already a bust for Bears.

I feel like, not to toot my own horn too much...but i've had relatively few real Top Pick QB "busts" that i was super high on.  I've had a ton of later pick guys that i was way too high on who never amounted to anything...but it's harder to even call later picks a real "bust".  When expectations are that much lower to begin with.

But the biggest real top pick bust that comes to mind for me is Jake Locker.  I really thought he was going to be a dynamic franchise QB.  Was kind of miffed that the Titans of all teams got him.  While also trying to talk myself into Gabbert, who i wasn't so high on but was diving into the cope trying to make it okay because at least they pulled the trigger and he had all the tools at least.

3 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Teddy Bridgewater

I was furious when the Texans didnt trade up 1 selection from round 2 to the end of round 1 to take him.

I'm not even sure i'd really consider Teddy Two Gloves a true "bust".  But he's definitely a guy that i was extremely high on, and never really lived up to that standard at all.  But he was at least a decent stopgap/fringe starter for a while when his health held up.  But yeah, definitely a guy that i was much higher on than what he turned out to be.  I certainly liked him over Bortles in that draft.

On 4/16/2024 at 10:57 AM, dll2000 said:

Vince Young

On 4/16/2024 at 8:09 PM, Texansfan713 said:

Teddy Bridgewater

There were two QBs that were better than Bridgewater on the board for you at 33….

I thought Young was going to be able to run the option and really offset his mid passing. Thought Quinn could really do well in a timing based system, kind of a discount Brees. Same with Leinart, I thought he would be just a precision passer.

Justin Fields is mine. I was pounding the table so hard for him, it snapped

On 4/16/2024 at 4:30 PM, Ragnarok said:

Jameis.

I loved him.

Still do

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1