Lions extend WR Amon Ra St Brown (4 / 120)

Forge

1 hour ago, Nnivolcm said:

It worked out great for the Titans regime who traded AJ Brown instead of signing him to an extension. 

I agree. Thanks!

Wait until Tee Higgins or Brandon Aiyuk is traded during this draft?

Or Deebo!

Great for Amon Ra!  Great player but honestly I do feel Sewell should be paid more than St. Brown is paid.  Sewell is at a more difficult position, especially a more difficult position to be great in and arguably Sewell as a RT is more elite than St. Brown as a WR I feel.

Great for both to be paid, but again Sewell should be the one with the bigger contract in my opinion.  That dude is a monster and is a huge reason why they basically had two 1000 yard rushers last year.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I agree. Thanks!

Wait until Tee Higgins or Brandon Aiyuk is traded during this draft?

Or Deebo!

Tee won't be traded, because no one will give the Bengals what they would require to trade him. Even Tee has said publicly that he expects to play for the Bengals this year.

As for Aman Ra, nice contract.  4 year/$130 mil deal incoming for Chase is my guess.

5 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Tee won't be traded, because no one will give the Bengals what they would require to trade him. Even Tee has said publicly that he expects to play for the Bengals this year.

As for Aman Ra, nice contract.  4 year/$130 mil deal incoming for Chase is my guess.

Do you see the Bengals giving Tee a contract before Chase gets his? I don't.  Do you see the Bengals pulling a Eagles and paying both $25M+? I don't. 

Leaves only one option really, doing what Tennessee did trading AJ (stupidly) but thanks. I don't see Higgins playing on the Tag even at (21M) or at minimum being very disgruntled and holding out. Could be wrong. 🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Do you see the Bengals giving Tee a contract before Chase gets his? I don't.  Do you see the Bengals pulling a Eagles and paying both $25M+? I don't. 

Leaves only one option really, doing what Tennessee did trading AJ (stupidly) but thanks. I don't see Higgins playing on the Tag even at (21M) or at minimum being very disgruntled and holding out. Could be wrong. 🤷‍♂️

Tee has already said publicly he expects to play this year on the Tag.  I fully expect the Bengals to just go through this season with Tee.  Can't rule out they'll tag him again next year.