Lions extend WR Amon Ra St Brown (4 / 120)

Forge

14 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Jettas is worth a lot more than 3 million over ARSB. Not being a hater, I just don’t know that he’s a top 10 receiver rn.

Then you don’t know much. I could see an argument for keeping him out of the top 5 but he is absolutely top 10. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, General Tso said:

I doubt that.

Think Deebo is getting traded even if it's just a Day 2 pick.

Silver reported that they already told Deebo's people that they weren't going to move him this off season  (which I think is a mistake, but I digress) . He also said the 49ers were reticent to meet a price "well above 25 million". At that point, I thought it was going to be like 27. Now if it's 29 I wouldn't be surprised and it would be even less likely

11 minutes ago, Danger said:

He's better than Davante Adams right now.

And yes, he's unquestionably a top 10 receiver right now c'mon man.

Hey you are entitled to feel that way. Wanted to drop my hot take but it seems it has gone nuclear 🫡

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Then you don’t know much. I could see an argument for keeping him out of the top 5 but he is absolutely top 10. 

I don’t think production is the same as talent, but to each their own. And I was a fan of his coming out of the draft. I’ll leave it here because I’m gonna get destroyed in this thread 😅 and I’m not keen to debate this with 10+ members 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I don’t think production is the same as talent, but to each their own. And I was a fan of his coming out of the draft. I’ll leave it here because I’m gonna get destroyed in this thread 😅 and I’m not keen to debate this with 10+ members 

I would agree that production and talent aren’t the same thing. 

However, he is firmly inside the top 10 in both. He’s just apparently not the type of WR you like. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Starting to get somewhat concerned what a Jaylen waddle extension is going to cost us lol

If you get it done now it will be between the Smitty deal and this one. If you wait any longer.... ya it might get really pricy.

Top 10 WRs right now:

1. Justin Jefferson 

2. Tyreek Hill

3. Jamar Chase

4. CeeDee Lamb

5. AJ Brown

6. Amon-Ra St Brown

7. DJ Moore 

8. Brandon Aiyuk

9. Puka Nacua

10. Mike Evans

Other guys in the mix: Cooper Kupp, Davante Adams, Deebo Samuel, Amari Cooper, Nico Collins, DK Metcalf, Garrett Wilson, Jaylen Waddle

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Jettas is worth a lot more than 3 million over ARSB. Not being a hater, I just don’t know that he’s a top 10 receiver rn.

If you don't think 1st team all pro St. Brown is a top 10 receiver "rn" when he has the production, film, and work ethic to back it up, you are just a hater. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

and then on top of the talent he's got unmatched work ethic and character

Given who his dad was and the fact that the guy was a 5* recruit out of high school, this is the most impressive part to me. Easy to say you don't care what other people think when it's bad, it's another thing entirely to be praised your whole life and come out of it gritty.

• Like 6