2024: Around the NFL

Forge

Just now, JIllg said:

Possibly true. Well, for me it's their schedule and their low risk offensive and defensive game these days. They are unlikely to be out of many games if any. A lot like what we've been like the past few years.

I think lions fans should consider this a disappointing season in they aren't in the super bowl, tbh. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think lions fans should consider this a disappointing season in they aren't in the super bowl, tbh. 

They are going to hit an even more difficult paying talent crunch than we will, imo. We'll be paying similar prices for better players. And Kyle's a force multiplier on offense. And Johnson's leaving.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JIllg said:

Rams being ahead fits my better coach + QB theory imo XD. Yes! Confirm my biases!

Stafford been great this half and Goff not so much

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Forge said:

Stafford been great this half and Goff not so much

I mean, I think he's better than Goff no qualifiers. A touch more turnover prone, but much, much better under pressure. Delivers more big time throws, too.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, JIllg said:

I mean, I think he's better than Goff no qualifiers. A touch more turnover prone, but much, much better under pressure. Delivers more big time throws, too.

100%

Don't think it's close

So happy for Frank Gore! Dude is a legend and has always been one of my favorite players!

Love hearing stories about his draft stock and the backfield that was in Miami at that time. They were so stacked even at RB with Portis and Willis. Both of which stated Gore was the best. Injuries have plagued his career, but taking that chance in the third was huge! 

• Like 4