The Official 2024 Raider Draft Day Thread

I'm usually stoked about these rounds, just to see who's going to be the one that breaks out in the next two years. 

But not gonna lie, just having the massive 10 year Telesco history of having zero 3rd day picks who break out....brings me back down. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I think with all of the weapons we have and the improvements on the office of line the question becomes how good do you need to be to be our starting quarterback next year. That’s my rationale behind going with like a Spencer Rattler at fourth

Rattler is a bum.  Why on earth would we waste a pick on a clipboard holder when we have two already on the roster with so many other holes to fill?  That makes no sense at all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Where is the value in round 4 and where do we go?  WR, RB, CB, LB more Oline?  Certainly not TE lol 

Few running backs were taken so there could be value there now. Corner there is the guy from Louisville and the guy from Missouri. At linebacker Jeremiah Trotter is an option

• Like 1

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

Rattler is a bum.  Why on earth would we waste a pick on a clipboard holder when we have two already on the roster with so many other holes to fill?  That makes no sense at all.

Simple. we are unsettled at the quarterback position and we actually don’t even have three quarterbacks. rattler happens to be the best quarterback left. You just take the name out of it.

• Like 2

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

Simple. we are unsettled at the quarterback position and we actually don’t even have three quarterbacks. rattler happens to be the best quarterback left. You just take the name out of it.

He sucks.  I see no reason why we should waste a pick on a Qb who will at best be a career backup.  Pointless...

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

He sucks.  I see no reason why we should waste a pick on a Qb who will at best be a career backup.  Pointless...

I don’t know about all that but we’ll have to see.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

What you know about Adelitas, HK, and Chicago club.

The first was closed recently, the second really got better over a decade ago like better than Vegas and the last one I heard came back but was crickets compared to the other two when I lived in SD during the Raider Super Bowl. Even when I moved up to LA my NorCal friends would come down to visit but we'd hit SD so I just told them to fly there and I'll drive down.  I use to walk alone all over TJ. Drink some Green Fairy fire,strainer sugar then go get me some sugar. 😈

• Like 1

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

Value? Screw value. We want BPA. 

I vote for TEs from here on out. 

Honestly I would take the guard from Boston college if you’re trying to go to BPA route. Then we wouldn’t have to worry about the interior for years

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

I don’t know about all that but we’ll have to see.

If we didn't have a backup QB, or had an old veteran there, it'd make sense.

Considering we have 2 good quality backup QBs on the roster, it makes 0 sense. 

If drafted he won't even get enough snaps to improve/show what he has. He needs to go somewhere where he's the primary backup. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NickButera said:

If we didn't have a backup QB, or had an old veteran there, it'd make sense.

Considering we have 2 good quality backup QBs on the roster, it makes 0 sense. 

If drafted he won't even get enough snaps to improve/show what he has. He needs to go somewhere where he's the primary backup. 

The way I see it is if Rattler or Pratt came in they would each be the most Mobile and most armed talented quarterbacks on the team. that’s not to say that they’ll end up coming in and starting right away but what it does is it gives you competition with more talent in the quarterback room. 

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 2