2024 Draft: Day #1, Round #1

1 minute ago, EMAW_KSU said:

This is why I was against the trade up. We end up taking a guy we might have gotten at 32, now we don’t have a 3rd in a draft with a great 2nd/3rd round.

Well, hopefully kid keeps his nose clean and can stay on the field.  Andy should start taking him out for BBQ tomorrow.

We've got two 4ths and two 5ths still. Plenty of ability to move around if the right guy is in the right spot in that range.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EMAW_KSU said:

This is why I was against the trade up. We end up taking a guy we might have gotten at 32, now we don’t have a 3rd in a draft with a great 2nd/3rd round.

I have a feeling Baltimore takes Worthy if we didn't. I'm not gonna pretend I know a ton about much of anyone but I know a lot of folks are not happy we got him and that's gotta count for something lol

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

We've got two 4ths and two 5ths still. Plenty of ability to move around if the right guy is in the right spot in that range.

I don’t think the end of the 3rd is that much different than the 4th tbh.    I don’t mind the trade up.

The drop off before 96 is pretty large imo.

• Like 1

The big thing I'm excited about is that he may get some of those gadget plays/jets sweeps and such with Kelce n Rice(eventually /hopefully) roaming the middle and Hollywood taking the top off . This could open a ton of things

1 minute ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I have a feeling Baltimore takes Worthy if we didn't. I'm not gonna pretend I know a ton about much of anyone but I know a lot of folks are not happy we got him and that's gotta count for something lol

Dallas needs a #2, San Fran just took a WR. Veach definitely knows more than us if the trade was necessary.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Dallas needs a #2, San Fran just took a WR. Veach definitely knows more than us if the trade was necessary.

That’s what I’m telling myself now that I’ve taken a pause. Both my GMs made picks I’m not crazy about, both certainly have the teams either winning or heading that way. Just hate when it’s someone you really don’t like for a particular reason. Hopefully he’s durable and they build him up some.