SLOT- Amon-Ra St. Brown

TE- Sam LaPorta/Brock Wright/James Mitchell

LT- Taylor Decker/Giovanni Manu

LG-Graham Glasgow/Colby Sorsdal

C- Frank Ragnow

RG- Kevin Zeitler/Christian Mahogany

RT- Penei Sewell/Dan Skipper

4 minutes ago, Just Want A Title said:

The lions need a #3/#4 type of WR.  I suspect he will mine the small school/HBCU schools to find a WR with good tools.

He may not have to mine the small schools depending on how this 7th round goes. 

There are a couple of guys from the big leagues left that fit the Lions mentality perfectly. 

Cornelius Johnson (Michigan) and Tahj Washington (USC) are both guys that love contact and love to get dirty in the running game which is a prerequisite to play WR for Dan.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

He may not have to mine the small schools depending on how this 7th round goes. 

There are a couple of guys from the big leagues left that fit the Lions mentality perfectly. 

Cornelius Johnson (Michigan) and Tahj Washington (USC) are both guys that love contact and love to get dirty in the running game which is a prerequisite to play WR for Dan.

I had Cornelius Johnson going to the Lions in a couple of my mocks.  A lot of teams loaded up on WRs earlier in the draft so he could end up not being drafted.

4 minutes ago, Just Want A Title said:

I had the Lions taking a developmental OC due to Frank Ragnow's health concerns and Graham Glasgow's age.  I am kind of curious as to how they are going approach that position.  Christion Mahagony seems like a pure OG.  I don't think he has ever played OC.

Outside of a few in the first couple rounds, I didn’t much value there. 

• Like 1