5(171). Jordan Travis, QB, Florida State

NewAge

You obviously never know with Quarterbacks. I think he’s a bit overrated as a prospect when healthy but honestly  you never know. Even if he becomes a quality back up it’s a good pick. Now backups won’t win you games but it makes the transition from the starter easier when you trust the backup. 

21 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

I agree and next year mabe take the step to be Rodgers backup. I still think you draft a QB in the middle rounds next year too. Work on that guy too. GB did this when they had Favre, Mark Brunell, Bono and cut Kurt Warner. You need young QBs in to groom then gove them a shot. 

Agreed. I want to see another QB added next season that can compete against Travis. I don't want to see another QB on the field until they prove they can beat someone with a decent TD/INT ratio. 

• Like 1

I had a few guys I really wanted us to pick and Travis was one of them (and the only one picked from that list).

So excited we have him. We'll have to see how he recovers from his leg injury, but this is a dude who takes care of the ball while still throwing downfield. He went down and NCCAA literally took FSU out of the playoffs for it.

• Like 1