5(171). Jordan Travis, QB, Florida State

NewAge

5 minutes ago, drew39k said:

I feel like he had the smallest upside. Even before his injury he wasn't expected to go before the 4th round.

You're right, meant it more in the sense of value for the pick.  Pratt does have more upside but I think he has a really good chance of having some career if he is healthy.  Think he could be good learning from Rodgers and especially Taylor.

The one thing I like about Travis is that he carried FSU. He looks like a true leader. This should help a lot for him. I think he has the tools to be a starter but I don't see him tearing it up. I think he is like a Carr type guy. Good but not great. 

Just now, jetfuel34 said:

The one thing I like about Travis is that he carried FSU. He looks like a true leader. This should help a lot for him. I think he has the tools to be a starter but I don't see him tearing it up. I think he is like a Carr type guy. Good but not great. 

Honestly he reminds me of Tyrod 

• Like 1

I laughed because we're sitting another Jordan behind Rodgers and they look related. Lol 

Great pick. He's a smart QB that will learn from watching Taylor and Rodgers. If he does get his shot, he'll have an incredible surrounding. We've created the best situation for him to be in. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

I laughed because we're sitting another Jordan behind Rodgers and they look related. Lol 

Great pick. He's a smart QB that will learn from watching Taylor and Rodgers. If he does get his shot, he'll have an incredible surrounding. We've created the best situation for him to be in. 

I agree and next year mabe take the step to be Rodgers backup. I still think you draft a QB in the middle rounds next year too. Work on that guy too. GB did this when they had Favre, Mark Brunell, Bono and cut Kurt Warner. You need young QBs in to groom then gove them a shot. 

• Like 1

• NewAge changed the title to 5(171). Jordan Travis, QB, Florida State