2024 NFL DRAFT: UDFA Tracker

GW21

Remember when a everyone liked Donovan West and then he went undrafted and we signed him as a free agent and everyone was super excited and then we never heard from him again? 

I don't know why that just popped into my head

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Remember when a everyone liked Donovan West and then he went undrafted and we signed him as a free agent and everyone was super excited and then we never heard from him again? 

I don't know why that just popped into my head

Lol, almost 99% of the time if a player is a UDFA, there is a good reason for that. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

OMG 😭😭

Yeah, that pick was putrid. Kyle is sick of the kid already. 

Maybe Willis gets his shot? 

I haven't given up on Latu just yet. Apparently he was a slow starter at Alabama too. Mcloughan really liked him and he has a good eye. It would be a huge bonus if Latu became playable this year. Huge. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WhyAmIHere said:

I haven't given up on Latu just yet. Apparently he was a slow starter at Alabama too. Mcloughan really liked him and he has a good eye. It would be a huge bonus if Latu became playable this year. Huge. 

It's not just about his skillset though. Kyle isn't impressed with other things and when that happens, then good luck to that player lol. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

It's not just about his skillset though. Kyle isn't impressed with other things and when that happens, then good luck to that player lol. 

True. Once Kyle goes dark on you, it's tough sledding. 

• Like 1