2024 Vikings 53-Man "Final" Roster

Just now, PrplChilPill said:

Huh.... I'm no expert, but wasn't he at least decent, which is good for this bunch?

I didn't find this one surprising.  He's always had potential, but the injuries the last couple of years (especially the ACL tear last preseason) put him behind the 8-ball.  It's crazy that this would have been his 5th year and he's still only 25 yrs old. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, swede700 said:

I didn't find this one surprising.  He's always had potential, but the injuries the last couple of years (especially the ACL tear last preseason) put him behind the 8-ball.  It's crazy that this would have been his 5th year and he's still only 25 yrs old. 

It appears that they may plan on signing him back to the PS if he clears waivers.

1 minute ago, swede700 said:

If he manages to clear waivers, I bet it's a guarantee that he's signed to the PS. 

I would assume so, but that’s if he clears. 

I was hoping he’d be kept on the 53 man roster, not only because of what he showed in preseason, but also because of the intensity and relentlessness that he brought. Something that this team sorely needs on defense. 

• Like 2

Very interesting that we’re less than 2 hours from the cut deadline, and Justin Hall is the only WR to have been reported cut. 

With Gaskins and Kene getting cut, I won’t be shocked if there’s 7 WRs on the initial 53 man roster.