FF Survivor 4: Immunity Challenge Due Saturday

13 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Considering that only Toucan and Scoundrel had views on Mac's profile by the time I sent him my submission (@6:10am PST) a whopping 1 hour and 24 minutes after the original challenge was posted, I call shenanigans for the 5-0 nonsense.

Do you really go to someone’s profile every time you PM someone rather than just going to Compose New and then typing in the user you want to PM?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MacReady said:

Do you really go to someone’s profile every time you PM someone rather than just going to Compose New and then typing in the user you want to PM?

Yes, it is much faster to click on their profile.

I am efficient, if nothing else.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Yes, it is much faster to click on their profile.

I am efficient, if nothing else.

How does that even make sense? You have to find their profile first. I am the efficiency king. I live by my efficiency. I even poop fast. From the minute the bathroom door is shut (or I step into my own bathroom because I don’t shut the door at home), I can vacate, wipe and wash my hands in 2 minutes flat.

Anyway, ET80 submitted!

Nutter Butters WIN the first reward challenge! Nazgul is no longer obligated to submit, but he can if he wants to.

I will PM the passwords once tribes have decided which courses they will lead the blindfolded through.

Just now, MacReady said:

How does that even make sense? You have to find their profile first. I am the efficiency king. I live by my efficiency. I even poop fast. From the minute the bathroom door is shut (or I step into my own bathroom because I don’t shut the door at home), I can vacate, wipe and wash my hands in 2 minutes flat.

I literally clicked on your name from your post then clicked new PM...

I would have had to scroll up to the top of the page, click the message icon>compose new>remember poster's name> then message.

The way you are describing is horribly inefficient in this scenario. Wasted seconds.

3 minutes ago, MacReady said:

I am the efficiency king. I live by my efficiency. I even poop fast. From the minute the bathroom door is shut (or I step into my own bathroom because I don’t shut the door at home), I can vacate, wipe and wash my hands in 2 minutes flat.

Also, this is impressive. I hope for sanitation purposes you poop and wipe within 30 seconds, so you can efficiently wash your hands.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also, this is impressive. I hope for sanitation purposes you poop and wipe within 30 seconds, so you can efficiently wash your hands.

I wipe with gloves on. 

2 minutes ago, MacReady said:
4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I wipe with gloves on. 

Use a bidet, you uncivilized swine.

• Like 1

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Immunity Challenge Due Saturday