FF Survivor 4: Reading Votes. Slowly.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Hey Jeff, lets get on with the semantics. I want to make my final post.

We’ll wait for all the votes.

Edited by MacReady
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Bro already kicked me out of the discord. Its done. No reason to beat around the bush.

Just did what you wanted. 

to be honest, I’m over all of the negativity man. I’ve tried to be kosher about it but it’s a drain. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MacReady said:

We’ll wait for all the votes.

I need time to speak with the Nutter Butters on how to rig the next reward challenge in their favor anyway.

I know you’re trying to be funny but this isn’t going to help anything. 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Just did what you wanted. 

to be honest, I’m over all of the negativity man. I’ve tried to be kosher about it but it’s a drain. 

Still speaking for the whole tribe, huh? I thought it was Whicker's Bickers not Touch's Bickers. Its cool. You have the power to do what you want in your discord thread. Its unfortunate that you are "such a competitor" that you would rather side with a host that deliberately ignores your tribe-mates and doesn't give you a real reward other than a game you picked. When all the **** went down you caved and didn't have none of your tribes backs. Forge straight left the island because of the bull**** that was going on. Tell me in discord to show respect to the host and let it play out and then kick me from the server cause you didn't like what I had to say. I hope you enjoy the rest of the game.

• Like 1

Just now, MacReady said:

Sorry. 

Man the first time you took accountability for any of your instigation. Maybe if Whicker said that you would challenge him to more The Thing trivia instead of apologizing. Of if I said, you would just ignore me.

Still speaking for the whole tribe, huh? I thought it was Whicker's Bickers not Touch's Bickers. Its cool. You have the power to do what you want in your discord thread. It’s unfortunate that you are "such a competitor" that you would rather side with a host that deliberately ignores your tribe-mates and doesn't give you a real reward other than a game you picked. When all the **** went down you caved and didn't have none of your tribes backs. Forge straight left the island because of the bull**** that was going on. Tell me in discord to show respect to the host and let it play out and then kick me from the server cause you didn't like what I had to say. I hope you enjoy the rest of the game.

Say whatever you need to say to make you feel better about you and your choices. 

Man the first time you took accountability for any of your instigation. Maybe if Whicker said that you would challenge him to more The Thing trivia instead of apologizing. Of if I said, you would just ignore me.

What?

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Reading Votes. Slowly.