FF Survivor 4: Mortal Kombat Starts Tonight (Around 4-5PM)

Just now, Malfatron said:

Well your advantage was that i didnt destroy you in bad movie descriptions had we won

Cause you cried about how we would have destroyed you at Pokemon Trivia.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAGa6F2cqEYLx7WeRc-kn

No doubt. I thought about doing what Forge did. I still want Mac to do the responsibility he signed up for by hosting and create the damn challenge and give us a fair reward. Its cool that y'all act like you would have been fine with the "reward" we got, but as soon as we "denied" your game like you did ours, it would have been shoes on the other foot. Its best the host does the game creating and just give out whatever fair reward he believes. This stuff should never happen again for the rest of the competition to be honest. If we literally can't give ourselves the advantage we deserve in game set-up, then what was the point of this "reward"?

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

No doubt. I thought about doing what Forge did. I still want Mac to do the responsibility he signed up for by hosting and create the damn challenge and give us a fair reward. Its cool that y'all act like you would have been fine with the "reward" we got, but as soon as we "denied" your game like you did ours, it would have been shoes on the other foot. Its best the host does the game creating and just give out whatever fair reward he believes. This stuff should never happen again for the rest of the competition to be honest. If we literally can't give ourselves the advantage we deserve in game set-up, then what was the point of this "reward"?

No joke, would rather pick the game than a tiebreaker

Because theres so many fair games that nobody can get close to me as far as effort level goes.

No joke, would rather pick the game than a tiebreaker

Because theres so many fair games that nobody can get close to me as far as effort level goes.

Ask any contestant on Survivor if they got a choice would the go for a "fair" option for their reward. This is an asinine conversation. I firmly believe the concept of team driven rewards should be wiped from Mac's playbook because he does not know how to handle it. Just dish out whatever he thinks is fair and tell people to roll on.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Ask any contestant on Survivor if they got a choice would the go for a "fair" option for their reward. This is an asinine conversation. I firmly believe the concept of team driven rewards should be wiped from Mac's playbook because he does not know how to handle it. Just dish out whatever he thinks is fair and tell people to roll on.

As a host, the game is fine 

My comps in big brother cannot cater to everyone either. As a host, i empathize 

Yall are gonna win this one anyway, and i will graciously say good game and move on.

I can sometimes be an obnoxious winner, but typically am a good loser

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

For that matter @Malfatron, why even have immunity challenges? Lets just do the real thing each time if the object is to be fair. Don't tell a team they get advantage and then literally not give them any advantage.

Just roll with where the game takes you 

Remember its supposed to be fun.

After you win this and we are tied up in people....rejoice and celebrate. Its coming

9 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

If we literally can't give ourselves the advantage we deserve in game set-up, then what was the point of this "reward"?

You do have the advantage

You pick the game and choose who steps out first 

We didnt get an autowin either with our reward challenge

Posted (edited)

Im sorry that you are next on the chopping block and thus under more pressure to perform, slappy 

Probably why me and touch are so calm. We are safe until merge easy.

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Mortal Kombat Starts Tonight (Around 4-5PM)