Brady admits Deflategate was legit

AngusMcFife

In the roast last night, Brady admitted that he had his footballs deflated.

I've read a lot of Pats fans and others (not necessarily on this site) write incredibly detailed rebuttals of the NFL's report on this and go to great lengths to dismiss the evidence. I wonder how those folks feel now spending all that time and energy embarrassing themselves by defending someone plainly guilty when considering the totality of the case, and who doesn't even care to conceal his mendacity any more. It was obvious to anyone with a hint of intelligence and capacity to judge moral character that it was always the case that Brady was a lying cheater.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

It was a roast. 

I took what Brady said to be “pay me all that money and I’ll tell you whatever you want to hear”.

Nothing more, nothing less. 

Exactly. Look to the joke itself. This is not actual news or confirmation of admission of guilt. 

25 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

It was a roast. 

I took what Brady said to be “pay me all that money and I’ll tell you whatever you want to hear”.

Nothing more, nothing less. 

That's exactly what Brady wanted you to think. He saw this as finally having an opportunity to come clean, unburden himself from the guilt of cheating, all under the guise of a 'roast' so that it could be brushed off if someone tried to poke a little harder.

IMO New England and Tampa Bay should be docked 2025 1st round picks.

• Like 5