Eagles 2024 Schedule

Where do we finish closest to?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Where do we finish closest to?

14 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'd be shocked if we lost that TB game after getting embarrassed by them in the playoffs.

It's in Florida.  It's going to be hot and humid and these games are always an advantage for Florida teams in September.  It will also essentially be the Eagles 3rd road game in 4 weeks from Brazil, to Philly, to New Orleans, to Tampa.  It's a classic letdown spot after all that travel, heat, plus with the bye week coming.  

1 hour ago, CasperX22 said:

It's in Florida.  It's going to be hot and humid and these games are always an advantage for Florida teams in September.  It will also essentially be the Eagles 3rd road game in 4 weeks from Brazil, to Philly, to New Orleans, to Tampa.  It's a classic letdown spot after all that travel, heat, plus with the bye week coming.  

I'd be more inclined to agree with you if they didn't get embarrassed as bad as they did. You know Sirianni already has this one circled 100 times over and will have the team frothing at the mouth. Plus a little bump from the game being right before the bye. Has to motivate guys too, to maybe hit that accelerator a little harder knowing they're about to be off. Additionally, I think the Bucs are come down candidates and they're just not good to begin with.

Feel like the vibes are too high on the packers. Seems like everyone not only believes they'll beat us in week 1, but wants them to beat us week 1. Except for Vegas. The one predictive entity that actually matters.

24 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Feel like the vibes are too high on the packers. Seems like everyone not only believes they'll beat us in week 1, but wants them to beat us week 1. Except for Vegas. The one predictive entity that actually matters.

No one wants the Eagles to get back on track, let's be real. They also want the Packers or better yet Jordan Love to be the real deal, especially given what He/They did down the stretch last season.

That said. I think with the 2 new Coordinators, if the Eagles are going to catch teams off balance, it will be the beginning of the season. While there is no tape, no clue what either Moore or Vic will be doing schematically.

Thus possibly beating the Packers, Falcons, ect the first month of the season. Guess we'll see? 

Just want to stay Healthy, see where the cards fall. I'll take my chances if that occurs, with this roster. 

34 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

No one wants the Eagles to get back on track, let's be real. They also want the Packers or better yet Jordan Love to be the real deal, especially given what He/They did down the stretch last season.

That said. I think with the 2 new Coordinators, if the Eagles are going to catch teams off balance, it will be the beginning of the season. While there is no tape, no clue what either Moore or Vic will be doing schematically.

Thus possibly beating the Packers, Falcons, ect the first month of the season. Guess we'll see? 

Just want to stay Healthy, see where the cards fall. I'll take my chances if that occurs, with this roster. 

Yeah I mean it just feels like the Packers are everybody's baby this year. Like if Jordan Love played for most other teams I feel like ppl would not be as definite on him. Wasn't exactly the largest sample size but everyone seems so sure of the guy.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Forgot all about this.

Jason Kelce will be part of the MNF Crew doing the Week 2 Falcons game at the Linc!!!

That will be Flippin Nuts!!

Edited by Nabbs4u

On 5/16/2024 at 11:42 PM, Folesadelphia said:

I don't know how to respond to this. Maybe?

right that was the only really odd thing they did this year so maybe he was? No other answers really came out.

Posted (edited)
On 5/16/2024 at 11:13 PM, ninjapirate said:

Hassan Reddick was a cancer? Nothing was done to fix last year.

Doesn't only have to be Reddick but yes he could of been a Cog as well. 

Let's be real. He was being played out of position, asked to drop into coverage 24% of his snaps literally 1 out of every 4, which is absurd for your best Pass Rusher to do!!

We all know Kevin Byard called out both DC's for game planning and play calling? Had player only meetings called? Tried helping both DC with game planning?

Bradberry was completely used wrong All Season Long. Instead of playing Zone on one side of the field Richard Sherman style coming off a AP 2nd Team season. He was asked to be Revis, move around and follow WR/TE, put on an island M2M? Which led to getting absolutely roasted not only on the field but by fans and media for sucking despite the stupidity of both DC putting him in the absolute worst possible position to succeed?

That's 3 Veteran players who probably (don't know for a fact) Absolutely lost faith in this Defensive coaching staff, despite the early team success because individually they were struggling. 

Offensively Brian was trying to be Jalen's best friend, Not his OC!! Wanted to accommodate, coddle and caress rather then Coach hard, critisize, correct! When you can't game plan or adapt playcalling to get your best players the ball, run the ball down teams throats trying to prove your genius, out smart the obvious, literally can't pick up a blitz schematically? Things spiral. 

Gone are BJDesai and Patricia?

Gone are Byard? Reddick? We assume JB? post June 1 🤷‍♂️ Morrow? Leonard? Penny? Watkins? Swift?

Any number of players, coaches or all the above could of been the cause? Things were done this offseason in an attempt to fix it.

Before anyone says but but but, Nick Sirianni brought them all in therefore he's to blame.

Maybe that's why they are all gone and He's not? Like it or not Howie and Lurie absolutely love Sirianni, that is crystal clear to anyone paying attention. You don't have to ike it or agree but obvious. Why he was given a 2nd chance with Moore/Fangio.

Coordinators I have ZERO doubt we probably wanted to hire last year but for various reasons, didn't and couldn't get. Here we are 12 months later. Let's hope it helps. 🤞🙏

Edited by Nabbs4u

On 5/17/2024 at 11:39 AM, EagleBlueDon said:

I'd be more inclined to agree with you if they didn't get embarrassed as bad as they did. You know Sirianni already has this one circled 100 times over and will have the team frothing at the mouth. Plus a little bump from the game being right before the bye. Has to motivate guys too, to maybe hit that accelerator a little harder knowing they're about to be off. Additionally, I think the Bucs are come down candidates and they're just not good to begin with.

I'm just going to disagree with you here.  The bucs have the advantage here and this will be the Eagles most difficult early season game including the game in Brazil against the Packers.  I don't think the Eagles care as much about this one as the fans do.

36 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

I'm just going to disagree with you here.  The bucs have the advantage here and this will be the Eagles most difficult early season game including the game in Brazil against the Packers.  I don't think the Eagles care as much about this one as the fans do.

So you think the Eagles are more likely to lose to the Bucs in Tampa than the Packers in Brazil? I think those two teams are going in different directions. The Bucs finished the season strong but I think for most of the season they just weren't good. Packers caught on fire and started playing well on a similar timeline but I fear the Packers talent and QB more than the Bucs.

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Doesn't only have to be Reddick but yes he could of been a Cog as well. 

Let's be real. He was being played out of position, asked to drop into coverage 24% of his snaps literally 1 out of every 4, which is absurd for your best Pass Rusher to do!!

We all know Kevin Byard called out both DC's for game planning and play calling? Had player only meetings called? Tried helping both DC with game planning?

Bradberry was completely used wrong All Season Long. Instead of playing Zone on one side of the field Richard Sherman style coming off a AP 2nd Team season. He was asked to be Revis, move around and follow WR/TE, put on an island M2M? Which led to getting absolutely roasted not only on the field but by fans and media for sucking despite the stupidity of both DC putting him in the absolute worst possible position to succeed?

That's 3 Veteran players who probably (don't know for a fact) Absolutely lost faith in this Defensive coaching staff, despite the early team success because individually they were struggling. 

Offensively Brian was trying to be Jalen's best friend, Not his OC!! Wanted to accommodate, coddle and caress rather then Coach hard, critisize, correct! When you can't game plan or adapt playcalling to get your best players the ball, run the ball down teams throats trying to prove your genius, out smart the obvious, literally can't pick up a blitz schematically? Things spiral. 

Gone are BJDesai and Patricia?

Gone are Byard? Reddick? We assume JB? post June 1 🤷‍♂️ Morrow? Leonard? Penny? Watkins? Swift?

Any number of players, coaches or all the above could of been the cause? Things were done this offseason in an attempt to fix it.

Before anyone says but but but, Nick Sirianni brought them all in therefore he's to blame.

Maybe that's why they are all gone and He's not? Like it or not Howie and Lurie absolutely love Sirianni, that is crystal clear to anyone paying attention. You don't have to ike it or agree but obvious. Why he was given a 2nd chance with Moore/Fangio.

Coordinators I have ZERO doubt we probably wanted to hire last year but for various reasons, didn't and couldn't get. Here we are 12 months later. Let's hope it helps. 🤞🙏

sirianni didnt deserve another change how many times do things get better after souring?

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Yeah neither of those is an example of a coach winning back the trust of his team.

Howie was banished to a broom closet.  I think that coming back from that to build a team that won the franchise's 1st SB qualifies.

Edited by CasperX22

47 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

So you think the Eagles are more likely to lose to the Bucs in Tampa than the Packers in Brazil? I think those two teams are going in different directions. The Bucs finished the season strong but I think for most of the season they just weren't good. Packers caught on fire and started playing well on a similar timeline but I fear the Packers talent and QB more than the Bucs.

Yes absolutely.  GB is a better team, but this isn't about who's better.  TB is a competent team and they have everything working in their favor going into the game.  The Eagles will have been traveling the entirety of their 1st 4 weeks of the season while Tampa plays 3 of 4 at home and are on a b2b home game with a weather advantage to boot.  The Eagles are in a classic letdown spot that week.  If they don't jump Tampa early, then Tampa is likely to wear them down late in that game.