2024 Washington Training Camp Discussion/Videos

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Wagner is becoming my favorite signing. 

I loved it right away. I knew he was going to be a great addition being a player/coach on the field. I know he’s lost some speed but his awareness and experience will help Luvu and hopefully rubs off on JD. He is still very good against the run. 
My hope is that he finishes his career here and becomes a coach here as well. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I loved it right away. I knew he was going to be a great addition being a player/coach on the field. I know he’s lost some speed but his awareness and experience will help Luvu and hopefully rubs off on JD. He is still very good against the run. 
My hope is that he finishes his career here and becomes a coach here as well. 

I’m with you I hope so as well!!! Honestly I hope Jamin clicks trying to mirror what Wagner does. Davis has been stunted by the last staff. He has talent. Now he has someone that can get it through to him if he’s willing to be a sponge 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

He’s huge!!! I’m really excited for this class!!! It’s insane I really believe they did a hell of a job feeling the draft and getting max value at each spot. Like had we went Paul or Kingsley I actually had a better overall grade on Coleman mainly because I have him with all pro OG potential with fringe pro bowl upside at OT. So coming away with a top 25 player in Newton and Sainristil and coming away with Coleman as well it amazing value. Then Sinnott I knew we’d go TE but I didn’t think early enough for him as well. And he was picked slightly higher then my projected range for him but with the collection of 2’s we picked it wasn’t high enough to bother me especially with the OT’s avalible there and coming back with Coleman yes it takes luck but because it fell like that you really did maximize each selection. And honestly looking at Jayden I really wish I hadn’t of been so high on JJ make me start over analyzing Jayden. Because realistically those were the two at seasons end I loved and I’m happy our choice was between them. Ultimately Jayden’s upside and improvement really means he earned this spot!!! I’m happy Peters and co made this choice

Edited by ripsean21
  • Like 2

Anyone is worth a workout but I wouldn't expect much. Another WR who looked good when Big Ben was throwing to him while playing opposite Antonio Brown but sucked when they left Pitt.

• Like 1

Updated: Top available UFAs

S Justin Simmons

CB Xavien Howard

CB Steven Nelson

WR Michael Thomas

C Connor Williams

CB Stephon Gilmore

S Jamal Adams

LT David Bakhtiari

WR Hunter Renfrow

CB Adoree’ Jackson

QB Ryan Tannehill

DE Emmanuel Ogbah

OLB Tyus Bowser

S Eddie Jackson

11 hours ago, 4209 said:

Updated: Top available UFAs

S Justin Simmons

CB Xavien Howard

CB Steven Nelson

WR Michael Thomas

C Connor Williams

CB Stephon Gilmore

S Jamal Adams

LT David Bakhtiari

WR Hunter Renfrow

CB Adoree’ Jackson

QB Ryan Tannehill

DE Emmanuel Ogbah

OLB Tyus Bowser

S Eddie Jackson

Stephon Gilmore please! He can help our young DBs like Wagner is helping our young LBs.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Stephon Gilmore please! He can help our young DBs like Wagner is helping our young LBs.

uumm, 34 in Sept. Gonna want a big contract . Unless he'll sign a one year cheap side deal , I'll pass.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

uumm, 34 in Sept. Gonna want a big contract . Unless he'll sign a one year cheap side deal , I'll pass.

Yeah, it definitely depends on the deal. He played for Quinn though in Dallas & knows the D. 

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1