2024 Washington Training Camp Discussion/Videos

1 hour ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Great to see. RK was always a good dude  and mentor 

Great to see Jamin using him and listening too. Probably a big reason he got to stick around. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I love RK, but besides the bull rush & counter to the inside what moves is he teaching?

Ahh well, whatever.. 

how to use his hands to get the tackle off balance.. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I'm so impressed with Jayden. He's doing things a 5 to 10 year vet would do.

100% on this.

Everyone knows Jayden was QB3 on my board and I would have gone in a different direction.

But so far, he has been everything you could ever dream of from a professionalism/work ethic perspective. I was concerned that all the stories about 5am workouts and VR headsets were just “contract year” stuff with the draft on the horizon — but he seems to be the genuine article. Unbelievably impressed with the kid.

I’m still worried about how this year (and potentially beyond) is going to go, given how they’ve set him up to fail with this dreary offensive roster around him. But if he does fail, I feel very confident that it won’t be because he didn’t work hard or invest the time/effort. He seems to be a unicorn from that standpoint.

• Like 5