2024 season opener = Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs, Sep 5

3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

It won’t bother me. But you gotta win to be in the HOF unless you’re a goat like Marino 

I would have enjoyed watching the Ravens/Rams game last season with you.

3rd and 17 at the Rams 21 with 1:23 left, Ravens down by 5, and Lamar rips a perfect 21 yard TD strike for the lead. What an absolutely perfect throw in the clutch! 

49 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

I would have enjoyed watching the Ravens/Rams game last season with you.

3rd and 17 at the Rams 21 with 1:23 left, Ravens down by 5, and Lamar rips a perfect 21 yard TD strike for the lead. What an absolutely perfect throw in the clutch! 

He played great. Rams had no business in that game. Vs the best team in the NFL at their home with rain. Everything about that game was to the ravens strength. Took a blown call to beat us. Shameful. 

If Lamar is IFing then he'll be on point. Intermittent Fasting was something I heard about but once I did it the mental clarity on top of the body composition change was nothing short of remarkable... My gf tried it too and oh my some things work when you first try them but the body wants to find homeostasis so you've got to change it up but to get your body 'use to it' and then start IF at week 15...Ride the high/wave and don't worry about perceptions...

On 5/15/2024 at 11:59 AM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Can the Chiefs instead throw Harrison Butker into a wood chipper as part of this trade?

Why would they do that to an elite player at his position? You can have Mecole Hardman.