2024 season opener = Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs, Sep 5

3 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Can we do a tradesies backsies with the Ravens? We get Tyler Linderbaum, they get Hollywood Brown, and the Chiefs get his cap hit.

Can the Chiefs instead throw Harrison Butker into a wood chipper as part of this trade?

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Can the Chiefs instead throw Harrison Butker into a wood chipper as part of this trade?

Yeah but if they do we get Mahomes and you get a gently used Kyler Murray. They get Taysom Hill.

13 hours ago, Nobellythrower said:

He's actually putting on lean muscle, if you check what the ravens strength and conditioning coach said, he's not just losing weight , also your qb is jared goff why would lamar bother you? 

He’s lost muscle mass. He looks mad lean. You cannot gain muscle while losing weight. He’s lost a good 40-50 lbs on his frame. Look at his face and neck. He’s already injury prone, getting leaner you think he’s going to absorb more hits as runner? This would be great if he’s 33-34. He’s in his prime as runner and a QB.

On 5/14/2024 at 12:12 AM, El Ramster said:

Samuel Jackson twin. 

LMAO...I was looking at him and thinking he looked familiar...lol 

On 5/13/2024 at 7:08 AM, Soko said:

Personally would rather see this as a late season matchup with heavy seeding implications, tbh. 

That said, there aren’t a ton of interesting opening matchups for KC. SB rematch, maybe? Against the new look Falcons? Other than that, it’s just the regular AFC stuff.

A Super Bowl rematch at the start of the season might be too soon for the NFL's taste. Cincinnati might have made an interesting opponent, too.

6 hours ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

A Super Bowl rematch at the start of the season might be too soon for the NFL's taste. Cincinnati might have made an interesting opponent, too.

Didn't stop them from doing a rematch in 2016 (Panthers vs Broncos). The problem is that it wouldn't be a Chiefs home game.

17 hours ago, El Ramster said:

He’s lost muscle mass. He looks mad lean. You cannot gain muscle while losing weight. He’s lost a good 40-50 lbs on his frame. Look at his face and neck. He’s already injury prone, getting leaner you think he’s going to absorb more hits as runner? This would be great if he’s 33-34. He’s in his prime as runner and a QB.

Can I get your 2024 season prediction for Lamar out of the way now?

17 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

Not very specific, then.

Does it matter how we get there when the result will be the same. All he can do

Is keep becoming the most fraudulent 2x MVP ever. Eli Manning had a bigger impact than him.. When I see Lamar I tune in. Hard not to watch a good train wreck. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

"You cannot gain muscle while losing weight"

You sure as hell can (i have literally done this), but it comes with converting fat to muscle and honestly Lamar ain't got much fat there to convert.

Either way, the fact that he's more lean should be really good for him. He bulked up because Greg Roman had him running between the tackles so much, but it really hindered his speed. I hope this change brings it back.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

Does it matter how we get there when the result will be the same. All he can do

Is keep becoming the most fraudulent 2x MVP ever. Eli Manning had a bigger impact than him.. When I see Lamar I tune in. Hard not to watch a good train wreck. 

Keep up that energy at his HOF speech!