Jets 2024 General Talks

JetsandI

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

You guys have a super tough matchup against the Vikings this week. If your offense struggles again I could see them being a lot more motivated to try and get something done.

It's very possible. If they're willing to pay him, we can offer picks and Reddick. Raiders lost Koonce for the year. Koonce is on the last year of his contract. It helps both sides. 

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

You guys have a super tough matchup against the Vikings this week. If your offense struggles again I could see them being a lot more motivated to try and get something done.

It's very possible. If they're willing to pay him, we can offer picks and Reddick. Raiders lost Koonce for the year. Koonce is on the last year of his contract. It helps both sides. 

1 hour ago, rickyt31 said:

lol... Love you using plagiarism (Doumeyer) to attack this traitor.

Anyway. Malcolm Koonce being on rookie contract and his developmental project coming to fruition may make it an ideal for Raiders to re-sign him after this season.   I don't see a need to obtain Reddick in Vegas.

Reddick is in limbo until after this season.  It is gravely costliest backfire.  What an idiot.

VIKINGS vs JETS COACHING STAFF

If the Jets lose, will this cause a major shakeup in the Jets coaching staff.

Knowing the Jets the first to go will be the kid who carries the Gatorade bottle & the old man who holds the third down marker.

Edited by doumeyer

2 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

If the Jets lose, will this cause a major shakeup in the Jets coaching staff the jets

Knowing the Jets the first to go will be the kid who carries the Gatorade bottle & the old man who holds the third down marker.

Another touchdownless game from Rodgers warrants a firing.

6 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

the Vikings are winning now because of their coaches.

Darnold is really playing sort of middling, but O'Connell literally being in his ear makes all the difference.

our defense is exceptional because the D players buy into what Flores is preaching. they play with confidence in outcomes.

from what i read of your guys' views, your coaching has been sub par. if true, that will get exploited in London.

6 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

the Vikings are winning now because of their coaches.

Darnold is really playing sort of middling, but O'Connell literally being in his ear makes all the difference.

our defense is exceptional because the D players buy into what Flores is preaching. they play with confidence in outcomes.

from what i read of your guys' views, your coaching has been sub par. if true, that will get exploited in London.

As time goes on it sure seems like our big problem is our head coach, he nothing but a cheerleader, he has no input with the offensive team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

As time goes on it sure seems like our big problem is our head coach, he nothing but a cheerleader, he has no input with the offensive team.

we have an offensive coordinator, but O'Connell calls the plays.

14 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

I like the Vikings staff more based on how prepared they were for the 49ers and Packers. We only beat the Titans because Levis made dumb decisions and we couldn't score against Denver. 

We should win this on paper, but I question our coaches and scheme for this match up. Sauce should stalk Jefferson all game like Revis. If not, Jefferson is cooking our secondary. On offense, Allen should be in for all goal line plays. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, doumeyer said:

I don’t see them making any in season Changes HC wise but if they did I’d have to think it be after The Bills game

• Like 1