CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Before we get to the scheduling next year, we can try transferring to me again. I don't think you are doing anything wrong, I have just seen things online saying you can edit the schedules.

I’ve read you can also but then I’ve also seen a bunch of people saying they can’t do it either can after watching the video. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

My freshman QB who started all season and was going to be a 3 or 4 year starter is... gone. I'm guessing he transferred out? 😂

I'm missing my freshman MLB too... some other gaps probably on my roster too, I had no clue they were thinking to transfer. Man this sucks lol

31 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Before we get to the scheduling next year, we can try transferring to me again. I don't think you are doing anything wrong, I have just seen things online saying you can edit the schedules.

Can you transfer admin? If you guys ever end up leaving the ‘nasty give me it 

3 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

You keep bringing up others leaving, are you wanting us out or something?

Abso fookin lutley not I want this to go forever. Legit my favorite thing I’ve done in a football game. 

3 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

The battle for the #1 QB in the nation is going to be a fun one.

That Ah You b*tch, innit?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Recruiting is so cutthroat now lol. Almost every guy on my list has one of the six on his board. 

I don't even try to battle you guys. I need SDSU moved to a better division if I am ever going to compete. 

• Like 1