CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Now biggio knows all my different playcalls on defense. We got a real life Connor stallions here. 

Offense was mainly whatever the OC drew up.

I was video recording everything.

I was more intrigued with the pass mechanic and the buttons/phrases that pop up. I don't have those when I play. Is it because I use the old school controls?

• Like 1

Also my entire DL was exhausted trying to chase your QB, I had to basically sub in my DL second string to put in guys with energy. 

Liked the big run by my RS Fr HB, only for him to then fumble the ball later.

Playing against you I always gotta stay on my toes, never know when the onside or fake punt is coming.

7 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

I was video recording everything.

I was more intrigued with the pass mechanic and the buttons/phrases that pop up. I don't have those when I play. Is it because I use the old school controls?

On offense or defense? Defense pre-snap I'll sometimes make adjustments to coverage / predict a pass. R1 brings that up. Offense I'll try to hotroute either a safety valve or a deep shot if I see no safety over the top, but due to the homefield advantage and Lagway not having the mental skills, I couldn't do much presnap on offense. Half the time he'd 'forget' the receiver icon so I couldn't adjust, and anytime I tried they couldn't hear. R1 on offense lets you be able to slide the OL for protection.

Edited by RuskieTitan

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

On offense or defense? Defense pre-snap I'll sometimes make adjustments to coverage / predict a pass. R1 brings that up. Offense I'll try to hotroute either a safety valve or a deep shot if I see no safety over the top, but due to the homefield advantage and Lagway not having the mental skills, I couldn't do much presnap on offense. Half the time he'd 'forget' the receiver icon so I couldn't adjust, and anytime I tried they couldn't hear.

I didn't know you could predict a pass or that r1 does anything. Like having the coverage show with whoever you were controlling on D. Also, when switching to your WR to catch and they had like a boost or something. It was just like different animations too I've never seen. Both from you and TY.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Also my entire DL was exhausted trying to chase your QB, I had to basically sub in my DL second string to put in guys with energy. 

Liked the big run by my RS Fr HB, only for him to then fumble the ball later.

Playing against you I always gotta stay on my toes, never know when the onside or fake punt is coming.

I was playing pretty goofy to just have fun. If I can break the seal and not have to worry about going undefeated it’s not as much of a hassle. 

and haslam was definitely fully burned out like halfway through lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, biggio7 said:

I didn't know you could predict a pass or that r1 does anything. Like having the coverage show with whoever you were controlling on D. Also, when switching to your WR to catch and they had like a boost or something. It was just like different animations too I've never seen. Both from you and TY.

If you switch to your wr on an errant ball, you can potentially veer ahead to stop an int from happening and Moss it. 

I threw two picks today. First one was a hitch I tried to double tap to reel back in because the db was clearly about to jump it but it was too far out by the time I tried to make it a pump fake. Other I tapped x too soon after hiking it and it threw into a pack of like 5 ******* Florida players lmao 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

Ah, the coverage showing was R2 presnap, I like to do that to confirm who I'm usering isn't responsible for man coverage or reminding me which zone they are on.

WR animations were based off Triangle catch, but also I just think the crazy impressive catches were made by my 90+ OVR WR, so that's probably a bigger contributor than anything I did.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I was playing pretty goofy to just have fun. If I can break the seal and not have to worry about going undefeated it’s not as much of a hassle. 

and haslam was definitely fully burned out like halfway through lol 

Whoever that #9 WR was, I think the statline that popped up said he was a FR, dude was just shredding my secondary.

I didn't know I could veer like that. Unless, I did and I'm just bad at it haha. My WRs might not be good enough to get some animations too, that's a good point.

I do use the old school passing though so that might be a difference?

You both are crushing it though. Speed kills.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Whoever that #9 WR was, I think the statline that popped up said he was a FR, dude was just shredding my secondary.

I think you know him. Trevante Livings :)

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Was he the 5 star WR you stole that first season????

5 star that decommited from you just this last season and I got. 99 speed. He’s gonna be a terror

• Like 1