Week 16 GDT - Jacksonville Jaguars @ San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, PapaShogun said:

It's like a man just let a stranger come in and rape his wife in their house. Pathetic effort by the defense. 

We just have limited talent on that side of the ball. Corners are atrocious and we can't generate consistent pass rush. Bad combination. 

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

Make no mistake, Jimmy G is why we're in this game. Almost everyone either sucks or isn't important enough to make a difference. 

The reason why I'm not getting my hopes up of making the playoffs next season. Such a flawed team that has a QB that is hiding a lot of its deficiencies at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Well, we definitely have given a good game. May be turning against us though. 

Honestly, a center & guard and I'm probably pretty good with our offense even if we don't add another piece. If we spent the rest of our draft / free agency on defense, I wouldn't complain. 

Exactly how I feel.  I'd like a redzone target and we could clearly use a better RB.  But I think the latter two problems will not seem so large if we can only improve the middle of our oline.

p.s. just switched at halftime to the Seahawks game in time to see a classic td pass to Jimmy Graham.  He's a head taller and 40 pounds heavier thant he guy trying to guard him.  No contest. That's something we are clearly missing

1 minute ago, big9erfan said:

Exactly how I feel.  I'd like a redzone target and we could clearly use a better RB.  But I think the latter two problems will not seem so large if we can only improve the middle of our oline.

p.s. just switched at halftime to the Seahawks game in time to see a classic td pass to Jimmy Graham.  He's a head taller and 40 pounds heavier thant he guy trying to guard him.  No contest. That's something we are clearly missing

Was so predictable he was getting the ball once he motioned out wide. And he makes it look easy. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

The reason why I'm not getting my hopes up of making the playoffs next season. Such a flawed team that has a QB that is hiding a lot of its deficiencies at the moment. 

I'd be ticked if we aren't in the hunt by next season. Lynch and Shanahan will have another offseason to build the team instead of getting rid of Baalke cast-offs. 

Just now, PapaShogun said:

I'd be ticked if we aren't in the hunt by next season. Lynch and Shanahan will have another offseason to build the team instead of getting rid of Baalke cast-offs. 

Hunt as in being a 8-8 or 9-7 type of team? Sure, but getting your hopes up for 10 or 11 wins? Good luck with that. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Was so predictable he was getting the ball once he motioned out wide. And he makes it look easy. 

Yeah.  All he did was run straight into the endzone, turn around (maybe pushing off a bit) and then catch the ball.  Simple as it could possibly be, but looked completely unstoppable.

Archived