Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Week 15 Posted)

8 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Someone just hacked my google account less than an hour ago. In a matter of minutes they changed the password, recovery email, phone number, added a passkey, and signed out of all of my devices. The account recovery page is worthless - I have no avenue to use the automated system to recover my account.

This is terrifying for me because I have real money attached to this account via payments for my domainname, Toubue, drive, and blogger.,. It's also connected to my computers via Remote Desktop. I cannot post games today.

Holy ****. Ya get that figured out.

40 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Someone just hacked my google account less than an hour ago. In a matter of minutes they changed the password, recovery email, phone number, added a passkey, and signed out of all of my devices. The account recovery page is worthless - I have no avenue to use the automated system to recover my account.

This is terrifying for me because I have real money attached to this account via payments for my domainname, Toubue, drive, and blogger.,. It's also connected to my computers via Remote Desktop. I cannot post games today.

That’s terrifying. Get that fixed, same thing happened to ny Old yahoo. 

40 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

That’s terrifying. Get that fixed, same thing happened to my Old yahoo. 

26 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm ****ed it sounds like

Pretty much. Did you have any credit cards on that for storage payment or anything? That is the only way they can really do anything. But yes you are probably ****ed. Google doesn't care for what is right. They act like protection is all on you.

20 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

yep

youtube might be my saving grace, i had a channel that was partnered with 28.8k subs. got a hold of them on twitter so we'll see where that leads.

Ya. Youtube usually is able to get Google's attention.

Edited by LAOJoe
  • Like 1

• TheKillerNacho changed the title to Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Season Delayed)
5 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I just realized that if this isn't resolved before Sunday I wont be able to use Sunday Ticket for week1

There’s many ways. But direct TV would always stream the first week for free. I imagine it’s the same for YouTube. Best of luck Nachoman.