Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Week 15 Posted)

11 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Well real camp doesn't start for a week right? But ideally yes, Jurgens is C and Hennessy steps in with just hisw former experience if there is an injury. The Eagles brought in quite a bit of guard depth just in case. They essentially telegraphed Jurgens is the guy, Hennessy the backup and McMahon is developmental depth. Toth will really need to show up to get a spot but he should make the PS bc he can play C. The rest is mostly coach/GM speak. The only competition is RG and Steen has 1st crack.

I’m interested to see what Stout does with Becton. He got first team G snaps when Dickerson was out during minicamp over Hennessy. But like you said real camp will say a lot more.

They also signed Max Sharping too 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’m interested to see what Stout does with Becton. He got first team G snaps when Dickerson was out during minicamp over Hennessy. But like you said real camp will say a lot more.

They also signed Max Sharping too 

IMO they want Becton and Steen to fight for RG and the other to cycle in and be OL6. Eagles were very thin at OL depth and the interior should be solidified now at the least.

19 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Ramster just plugging Aaron Donald's spot with essentially his actual replacement.

Give me back my coach

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Unfortunately, I can't overdraft punters this year. I'm aiming for more than just 3 wins.

I no longer own your 1sts so please go ahead.