Chicago Cubs Thread - The Ricketts are too poor to pay players

pwny

Hendricks looked the best he has all year last night.  I admittedly didn't get to see the whole thing due to the draft, but what I did see was good.  A bit of a generous zone for both starters, but nothing too terrible.  He was getting swings and misses and tons of groundballs.  That's his MO when he's clicking.

Just now, iPwn said:

Heading to the game today. Hope Yu figures it out.

Have fun.  I just realized that it's an early game today.  That's good news, considering it looks like rain tonight in Chicago.  ****ty news that KB is out of the lineup again.  But Brent Suter is pitching, so we should still score several runs.

1 minute ago, hrubes20 said:

Have fun.  I just realized that it's an early game today.  That's good news, considering it looks like rain tonight in Chicago.  ****ty news that KB is out of the lineup again.  But Brent Suter is pitching, so we should still score several runs.

Yup. Early game. Took off work for my anniversary weekend and am heading in. Got two really good seats for $30, and it’s a giveaway game.

30 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I also think they need to adjust the rotation.

Yu should follow Q. So I can make terrible puns.

Get Joe on the phone!

29 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Yup. Early game. Took off work for my anniversary weekend and am heading in. Got two really good seats for $30, and it’s a giveaway game.

Nice.  Hopefully the boys treat you and Mrs. iPwn to a W today.  

3 hours ago, Blazer026 said:

Brewers defense has really been helping us in the games against them. I'll take it.

They really aren’t a good defensive team. Like at all. Not a surprise that they would be giving away games in that regard. What’s more surprising is that their iffy rotation hasn’t cost them more.

• Like 1