Mike Tomlin - 3 Year Extension

Seumalo didn't have as good of a season as usual, first half was a shock to me

mitch - just terrible, I was never a fan of the signing, but he was that bad  but who cares, he's gone and lets all applause B|

Peterson, not prime, but terrible beyond anything I could have thought of. 

I expect Queen to be every bit as good as all the hype though.  Elliot as well, should really help the team. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 3rivers said:

agree on your tomlin points. Being a buddy isn't always ideal for a coach as we have seen.  Thats the steeler way for quite a while now.  Will a better roster make that much of a difference in 24 though? 

3rd poorest, funny seeing the word poor associated with nfl ownership ;)

Is tomlins contract fully guaranteed? If so, he will be here until the end or until he retires or asks to be traded somewhere. 

Yes, it is funny, but it was in the context of each team having to fork over around 400 million dollars, or whatever that # was, if they lose the appeal on the anti-trust lawsuit over the NFL Sunday Ticket.  They expect teams to have to trim the fat, like large scouting departments losing guys, etc.  

I think I read years ago that coach's contracts are fully guaranteed, except for morality clauses or something extreme like that.

20 hours ago, Magnus-Viktor said:

Yes, it is funny, but it was in the context of each team having to fork over around 400 million dollars, or whatever that # was, if they lose the appeal on the anti-trust lawsuit over the NFL Sunday Ticket.  They expect teams to have to trim the fat, like large scouting departments losing guys, etc.  

I think I read years ago that coach's contracts are fully guaranteed, except for morality clauses or something extreme like that.

My bet is the judgement is thrown out.