Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

TK3 always has a weird boner for me in these games. I am town. If you aren’t scum I’ll have the last laugh at your reads.

is this accurate? I have no idea what our history in these games actually says, but I promise that I really don't ever think of you lol

6 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

TK3 always has a weird boner for me in these games. I am town. If you aren’t scum I’ll have the last laugh at your reads.

but why are you attacking the perceived relationship rather than the argument that I made against you?

why did you casually revenge vote and then even though you were on in the late stage of the round you didn't make any attempts to do anything? you could have tried to ACTUALLY make me the vote, or you could have moved your vote somewhere that it mattered. You did neither, you seemed fine with the presumptive outcomes

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

but why are you attacking the perceived relationship rather than the argument that I made against you?

why did you casually revenge vote and then even though you were on in the late stage of the round you didn't make any attempts to do anything? you could have tried to ACTUALLY make me the vote, or you could have moved your vote somewhere that it mattered. You did neither, you seemed fine with the presumptive outcomes

Because I didn’t have any real reads yet… so I didn’t need to pile votes on you because I’m not sure you are scum or town. I said the players I wouldn’t vote due to being returners to a longer hiatus than even this mafia on FF has been on one

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:
12 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

is this accurate? I have no idea what our history in these games actually says, but I promise that I really don't ever think of you lol

ChatGPT will have a field day with this

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Because I didn’t have any real reads yet… so I didn’t need to pile votes on you because I’m not sure you are scum or town. I said the players I wouldn’t vote due to being returners to a longer hiatus than even this mafia on FF has been on one

*gestures wildly at myself*

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Yeah it’s probably not accurate and in the mafia hiatus I have made up alternative past realities but I think any interactions I have had with TK haven’t been anything warm…

I always appreciate TK3’s total commitment to logic and reasoning and analytical analysis. In a parallel universe, him and squire are related.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Yeah it’s probably not accurate and in the mafia hiatus I have made up alternative past realities but I think any interactions I have had with TK haven’t been anything warm…

maybe I was just more of a **** in general back in the day. maybe I still am and mafia just brings out the worst in me, idk

there are people I generally don't like, and I promise you have never been one of them lol

perhaps the way each of us play leads me to believe you are scum more often than you are? idk, but it has never been personal for me

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

maybe I was just more of a **** in general back in the day. maybe I still am and mafia just brings out the worst in me, idk

there are people I generally don't like, and I promise you have never been one of them lol

perhaps the way each of us play leads me to believe you are scum more often than you are? idk, but it has never been personal for me

This is fair. Carry on with the game solving good sir

• Malfatron changed the title to Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!